Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ...Kerry...  (Read 932 times)

DoberManic

Gents,

Have any of you had the pleasure of Miss Kerry?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Have to admit, I'm sorely tempted, but it would be nice to know what to expect.

As always, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks guys  :hi:

Offline stevedave

I've had comms with her in the past, but not met her...I'd like to, she comes across as a nice girl! I think that she only works part time/patch hours which is why I never booked in with her...if you do though, I'd be keen to hear the feedback, she looks good  :P

Offline cueball

I've had comms with her in the past, but not met her...I'd like to, she comes across as a nice girl! I think that she only works part time/patch hours which is why I never booked in with her...if you do though, I'd be keen to hear the feedback, she looks good  :P

Exactly the same scenario for me too, I think she's working in the Shipley area, hotels if memory serves.

Might have a go with her in the new year

One thing I'll add though, she's not cheap to toftt
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:09:49 am by cueball »

Offline stevedave

Exactly the same scenario for me too, I think she's working in the Shipley area, hotels if memory serves.

Yep, that's pretty much what she told me, though I seem to recall she said she can sort other locations out given enough notice. And you're right, not the cheapest to toftt...probably why I haven't as yet!

DoberManic

Oh what the heck.... I think I might 'splash out' on her over the holidays....

right in the kisser with a bit of luck  :sarcastic:

Rocky Maivia

Would be good to know if the pictures are real and if the service is good. Yorkshire seems to be really crap at the moment

Offline smartieshouse

Thankfully we have the M62. Fun starts at Junct 17!!

Offline cueball

Thankfully we have the M62. Fun starts at Junct 17!!

Why? Is there one on the roundabout?  :D

Offline smartieshouse

Right on the roadabout and follow your cock!!

DoberManic

Well guys.... my Kerry TOFTT review is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79786.0

It was a pleasure  :hi:

Merry Christmas  :D

Offline stevedave

Just read it, good review and some good toftting  :drinks:

I'd like to see her, but I tend to be spontaneous with my punts...from the comms I've had with Kerry, I get the impression it's more of a long run up, which is a shame.