Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blowjob in south yorks  (Read 12322 times)

Big_Fred

Anyone had an excellent blowjob in Sheffield or surrounding area, meaning one where she don't just want to go through the motions in 30 seconds to say she has done it, or she is so rough that it is more painful than pleasurable, one where you totally love it and she keeps going for as long as you want to?

Offline moktok

If I'm being honest. The best blowjob I've had is with Alexi. She works mondays @ Fantasia in Sheffield. Its a massage parlour. Don't be put off by the appearance and price. For £25 you get your 2 services. But for an extra you can have OWO. So, I would recommend Alexi...

Cold Lazarus

Ginaxxx gives the best BJ's I've ever had anywhere in the planet whether personal or paid etc. She's in her early forties now, but good god can she suck for England. You'll struggle to find such enthusiasm I guarantee you. Sadly she's not currently working. Her AW profile says she'll be back mid march.

Cheers

Offline arauf

i am gonna visit fantasia to see alexi. does he do anal ?

Offline NIK

i am gonna visit fantasia to see alexi. does he do anal ?

Hope not!  :lol:

Nokia10

I'm with moktok and will definitely say Alexi @ Fantasia/VIP Lounge - always go for OWO (and quite often OWOTC/CIM) to feel those gorgeous lips on my shaft ;)

She has great technique with tongue and speed and knows when to suck and lick , looks great sucking and licking cock... and even better when ive got her pussy and ass in my face in 69....

Get in the right position and you can lick her pussy and watch her suck your cock in the mirror....

penfold

The best Ive had is a stunning coloured girl at GFE Kandi  kicks Lexi into a cocked hat

Nokia10

The best Ive had is a stunning coloured girl at GFE Kandi  kicks Lexi into a cocked hat

Who is lexi ? Do you mean Alexi ?

If so why ? Strange first and only post....

Offline goblet

If anyone is interested I see that Ginaxxx is working again (see adultwork) albeit on a limited basis!

Mark76

If anyone is interested I see that Ginaxxx is working again (see adultwork) albeit on a limited basis!

Oral is very good for sure. But she has the biggest bush I've ever seen. If I saw her again I'd visit with my hedge strimmer!

She must be knocking on a bit now too. She seems to have been around for ages.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen her. I didn't know she was a coloured girl, she looked like a black woman to me. Great BJ, depending on your cock size she can maybe do deep throat. She's quite shy and quiet which may not appeal to some, and very thin, which I like.

Gina must be around 50, I had the impression she had been on the scene a bit when I saw her profile over 5 if not 7 years ago.

Mark76

Gina must be around 50, I had the impression she had been on the scene a bit when I saw her profile over 5 if not 7 years ago.

She must have been around for 12+ possibly even 15 years mate.

She used to be very big on the gangbang scene hosting a lot of parties with other ladies. I fucked up monumentally there, there used to be a 25 ish year old uber busty blonde in Leeds that I always wanted to go and visit but for various reasons never got the chance. She then started visiting Anston and doing two girls and parties with Gina, decided to see them both, but the the American gorl who's name I can't remember for the life of me then retired and headed home to the states.

Since then I saw Gina and watched her party dvd's whilst getting oral off her. The yankl looked amazingly talented, so I know I missed out there! Also see Gina in her garden, well Jacuzzi actually. That was fun.

Mark76

If I'm being honest. The best blowjob I've had is with Alexi. She works mondays @ Fantasia in Sheffield. Its a massage parlour. Don't be put off by the appearance and price. For £25 you get your 2 services. But for an extra you can have OWO. So, I would recommend Alexi...

I like Lexi. She's back in Fantasia on a Friday now. There is a rumour that she'll be back at VIP on a Wednesday in a few weeks, though this HAS NOT been confirmed by Jill the owner.

I read a bit of negativity about her on here the other day. What I would add is this, she has been known to try and over charge. In my mind, if this happens it's the punters fault. Make sure you know exactly what the prices are for the services you want before handing over your cash.

In my experience things got better the more I saw her. The service is good and can be very good, on around three times I've had free services which I hadn't agree to at the start, she simply remembered I liked them and so gave them anyway. I have a couple of films of her on my phone which she allowed me to film, watched them the other day, really want to see her at VIP now.

As for some finding her service to be average, I fully understand that. Prossies will never perform 100% every single day, but with her I believe it very much depends how you get on together. I've found other ladies where we didn't get on brilliantly to be crap despite reading great reviews about them. I'm sure the more experienced punters can relate to this!

Offline camshaft72uk

Best blowjob for me is Sienna at GFE.  Great technique and deep.

Recently seen Mimi at GFE and she was very good,  though quite different to Siennas,  no where near as deep.

Bit limited around here other than that.  I try to be careful and discreete round Sheffield. 

Offline BP96

Having seen all four I would rate as:

1. Kandi, deep throat, allows gentle face fucking. Shame she's only working at GFE Bury now.

2. Alexi, more all round attention to balls etc. Soft gentle kisses.

3. Sienna, lovely girl in room but there was some contact with teeth.

4. Mimi, saw her once, asked for a Thai bj bar type of service and got nothing like

Offline BP96

Mark, or anyone else, could you let us know if Alexi gets a shift again with Fantasia VIP please?

Mark76

Mark, or anyone else, could you let us know if Alexi gets a shift again with Fantasia VIP please?

Will do. However have been told very recently that Lexi has a couple of hepatitis variants and a smack problem too. The former in particular does put me off.

Offline BP96

In that case I'm not going back either :(

Offline dick4short

Does anyone have a link please for Gina?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Mike_1000