Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GB party @ Annie Porsche  (Read 1219 times)

Offline adindas

Anniie Porsche GB party

I went there on special Gangbang Party recently. I took the U7 Underground train to Gneissen Ausstrasse. I arrived there in the afternoon and was greeted by Annie herself a friendly lady. I have been there a few times but this is the first time I meet Annie (the owner) herself. She has put on some weight so it looks different with the pictures which are on constant displays on widescreen in the living room. Annie is naturalist as could be seen from her picture galleries. Anyways sorted all of admin work and got the key for locker from this friendly acute business lady. I took the shower and directly went to play room. On this special day Fine and Stefan (her business partner? Were also there to look after all of the event on this special day.

On this special day event the admin cover is £10 more than usual but there are more girls available and the lunch are more specials than the normal event.

To name some: During my time there I met Melissa a mixed race, Ayse, Begum Skinny, Kathy, Mariane, Niki, Tina, Yasmin and four German girls, Tina, Yvonne, Fine and Kathy. My favourites are Fine and Kathy. Fine is a quite petite young Nympho, Kathy is very tall Lady with very athletic firm body. They really enjoy the work they are doing.

Food, Beer, fruits, non-alcoholic drinks are available during the party. I stay there until almost 23.00 and took U7 back to where I was staying. On my way home I took dinner in a restaurant near stuttgarter Plazt as I want to enjoy a proper dinner.

Offline Steely Dan

Great review, thanks! On the list!

Can you buy a glass of wine there, or is it OK to bring a bottle?

Offline adindas

Great review, thanks! On the list!

Can you buy a glass of wine there, or is it OK to bring a bottle?

It is defenitely Ok if you want to bring your own wine, but mof the time they have wine, beers, softdrinks and you do not need to pay - all inclusive.

vt

I guess this is the place...

External Link/Members Only

Looks tremendous value €78 (£57) all-in for up to 12 hrs...although probably not the best Germany has to offer they do look fairly attractive girls and there's free food and drink too.

Do the girls get a break? How many guys are there?

Offline adindas

I guess this is the place...

External Link/Members Only

Looks tremendous value €78 (£57) all-in for up to 12 hrs...although probably not the best Germany has to offer they do look fairly attractive girls and there's free food and drink too.

Do the girls get a break? How many guys are there?

It is not unusual in Germany. Many Partytreffs/GB party,  Flatrates across Germany are offering about EUR 100  for about 12 hours. Also keep in mind in GB party they also offer a light meals, drinks.

Yes the girls get a break. They do not come at the same time e.g. 2-3 girls are working for two hours and then the next 2 hours another two girls will be coming, etc.

Number of people are vary depend on the days. When  was there it is about 12-15 but some are only coming half ways. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:57:39 pm by adindas »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Just to clarify: this is in Berlin, in case newbies to the subject are not aware.