Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tired of AdultWork  (Read 1704 times)

ziubziauk

Really getting tired of all the fake profiles on AdultWork and abundance of Romanians. Can anyone recommend any alternate sites ? 

Offline shrewsmale

Really getting tired of all the fake profiles on AW and abundance of Romanians. Can anyone recommend any alternate sites ?

Others are free to correct me if they think I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure AW is the primary provider for independent girls so I think you will have to stick with it.

If you are concerned about getting ripped off perhaps stick to a rule where only visit girls who have feedback which isn't just from guys who themselves only have one feedback. I know the system gets rigged but its just a case of being cautious I guess.

Offline Ramone78

I agree completely,my Punting is at an all time low.
Its becoming increasingly difficult to avoid Bait and Switch and Romanians
I've lost count of the times I have confirmed a service is available by Text and prior to booking only to arrive & it not be available.
I've walked out of more punts in the past 12 months than I have continued with
I'm not being conned or ripped off

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've lost count of the times I have confirmed a service is available by Text and prior to booking only to arrive & it not be available.

Problem with conformation by texts only is that you don't know who you are dealing with.

It may be a genuine WG who can't speak in english yet proficient enough to exchange texts in English!!

Most often, the scams are of this type, i.e. won't answer your call, yet will immedialtely text you back to say "text please". Personally, I may exchange texts, but I make it
obvious that I will not go ahead with the booking unless I've spoken to her. It's amazing how often I never get a reply after that.

Also, the pimps are well versed in sending punters on a wild goose chase, texting proper post codes for hotels and flats, only to then not answer the phone when you
get there and are trying to obtain the flat or room number.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Hate to say it, but IMHO, you HAVE been conned, of the services you sought.

Offline Ramone78

Hate to say it, but IMHO, you HAVE been conned, of the services you sought.

Perhaps but no monies exchanged hands at that point, and happily and most importantly they have just wasted a booking  :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps but no monies exchanged hands at that point, and happily and most importantly they have just wasted a booking  :yahoo:

Yes, agreed. Should have edited my post to say that although not conned financially....

For EE, I now await a few reports on here before I'd think of venturing out to see them. Gone are the days of taking a pot luck chance.

Even for the ones I end up seeing, I make it obvious in the text that if she is not the one in the picture, or if services are not agreed (again) when handing over the cash, then
I will walk out. Glad to say this has not happened yet.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:54:22 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline vision2014

Have you tried punterlink I used to use that before AW

adaa

Really getting tired of all the fake profiles on AdultWork and abundance of Romanians. Can anyone recommend any alternate sites ?
The problem is most other sites are not upto date ...as in old profiles etc ....tbf there's a few more than just Romanians on aw if u look a little bit closer.

ziubziauk

Thanks guys i'll check out punterlink, AW used to be ok for me but I seem to be spending a lot more time dealing with idiots than I used too.

Offline Trevor12

Almost all my punts now are picked based on reccomendations, reviews and comments on this site. I do periodically search AW for new or touring 18-22 year olds in the West Midlands, but it's rare I'll come accross anything of interest.