Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield train station  (Read 9346 times)

1089tp

Hi first time poster.   I'm looking for a meet close to Sheffield train station.  Any suggestions would be most helpful.  I've searched site but not had any luck.

Offline nullenvoyd

The Moor where Ning has her business is only about a 10/15 min walk away.

You won`t get FS but a very enjoyable FBSM and tremendous HE are assured.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 04:12:56 pm by nullenvoyd »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The closest parlour is Paradise Studios, probably about a 10-15 minute walk. From the train station you can hop on the tram and go to Attercliffe for more parlours. Most indies in Sheffield are old hags and expensive as well, and most work from shithole areas that are cheaper than the centre, most I've seen are near Meadowhall way, parsons cross or Darnall - all shit areas with cheap rent.

Offline NIK

The closest parlour is Paradise Studios, probably about a 10-15 minute walk. From the train station you can hop on the tram and go to Attercliffe for more parlours. Most indies in Sheffield are old hags and expensive as well, and most work from shithole areas that are cheaper than the centre, most I've seen are near Meadowhall way, parsons cross or Darnall - all shit areas with cheap rent.

Amazingly I've never punted in Parson's Cross - not that I remember. Had a couple of crap punts in Darnall!
I would think if you're not Asian you might be reluctant to venture to Darnall these days, whilst I believe you might risk getting shot in Parson's Cross!  :scare:

1089tp

Back to the drawing board I think. Sheffield is local to me so thought I'd give it a chance

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Back to the drawing board I think. Sheffield is local to me so thought I'd give it a chance
It depends what you are looking for, but if you like slim attractive women aged 20-40 go to a parlour. You can get the tram direct from the train station, but you may need to change tram, a return is about £4 I think.

Amazingly I've never punted in Parson's Cross - not that I remember. Had a couple of crap punts in Darnall!
I would think if you're not Asian you might be reluctant to venture to Darnall these days, whilst I believe you might risk getting shot in Parson's Cross!
I've punted one road up from Parson's cross, the house was new build and actually quite nice, even if the area wasn't. The other was on the firth park side, luckily I didn't run into any "shottas" and I only punt during the day, both were an average shag at best.

Offline hornypunter

Get the tram to Attercliffe,plenty of choice of parlours once there,possibly ring a couple of numbers if something takes your fancy, go for it.

1089tp

Get the tram to Attercliffe,plenty of choice of parlours once there,possibly ring a couple of numbers if something takes your fancy, go for it.

I might as well take the bull by the horn and go for it.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I might as well take the bull by the horn and go for it.
There's some good reviews on here, but if you were thinking of seeing someone specifically, let us know and some punters might be able to tell you if she is worth a visit.

Iblisuk

If you can get a train easy enough to Sheffield then Leeds is easy enough too and Clarence Dock is a 10 minute walk with loads of hookers on there.

You're welcome.

kwahima

The Moor where Ning has her business is only about a 10/15 min walk away.

You won`t get FS but a very enjoyable FBSM and tremendous HE are assured.

any link?  :hi:

1089tp

There's some good reviews on here, but if you were thinking of seeing someone specifically, let us know and some punter's might be able to tell you if she is worth a visit.

I will have a look at what takes my fancy and see if anyone can shed some light on her

1089tp

If you can get a train easy enough to Sheffield then Leeds is easy enough too and Clarence Dock is a 10 minute walk with loads of hookers on there.

You're welcome.

Thank you is there anybody their you can recommend

Offline nullenvoyd

A link to Ning&co on the Moor has been requested - here it is.

External Link/Members Only

Ning is Thai but if you fancy Chinese then there are two other places- Phoenix Spa on Abbey Lane where FS is on offer with most ladies. This is a bus or taxi ride away. There is also the Hand and Foot Spa just off London Road where HR is guaranteed. You can walk there in about 20/25 minutes.

Offline ffacoffi

Might pop in and see Ning today.  How do you go about initiating FBSM and HE?  Does she ask or do you have to request it?  Gumtree ad says no sexual service provided, but I guess they've got to put that there!

Offline nullenvoyd

Nng`s real name is Kwahn. Here is a report that I made for another site some time ago.

And Kwhan. Very interesting experience but will need some work doing and repeated visits.

Easy parking in the little car-park next to Moorfoot Tavern and behind the shops. Entrance, white door in Rt hand corner. She will give you a parking permit for your car.

Typical small Thai woman. No great beauty but no ugly. Very friendly. Had 90 mins. She likes longer sessions as short ones are a waste of time she says. Very good massage, lots of oil, quite smelly. Lots of CC swipes and ball and cock touching. In FDM she did reach unders and appreciated my stonking hard on. Played around and got me to pop 1st time.

Knelt on my back, legs etc and almost crawled up my back! Very nice feeling.

Turned over and little towel placed over bits but it gradually got lost! When she was doing my legs and groin I had the sudden feeling that she had three hands!!! What the f****?

She had one leg on the table with her foot massaging my groin and balls and her hands doing the leg and foot. Very nice indeed!

By now I had another hard on and she worked wonderfully to get my 2nd pop produced. While she was doing this she had a finger stimulating the anal region. She was sticking her finger in and boy, it felt good! This worked to get me even harder. She seemed to be pleased by the result. Her technique was very, very good, long slow strokes that had me on the edge before the inevitable explosion!

Not much touching allowed first time - I might have been a pervert after all but she did not stop my caressing her leg up to her bum.

Good shower and she helped me dress afterwards. she is not so good at putting your socks on!

£60 for 90mins. I tipped her£20 which she gave back to me saying it was too much. I insisted and she was very happy it appears.

Ask and ye shall receive! Although I don`t think you will need to ask!!

Online chandlerhandler

I've got to say that this service sounds very appealing, Mr Voyd. 90mins of relaxation without having to do much else than get a couple of hard on's sounds like my sort of gig!! What does Kwhan wear whislt massaging, is there much visual stimulation or is it more of a tantric experience? Which girl is she on the gumtree ad? Looking to visit this week.

Online chandlerhandler

Also, I did have to google cc swipes!! self explanatory really. Still not getting FDM though???

Offline Bigus Dickus

Also, I did have to google cc swipes!! self explanatory really. Still not getting FDM though???

I hope it's not this type

:scare:

Offline nullenvoyd

Ning/Kwhan doesn`t do Tantric or dress sexily. She does does a friggin good FBSM that will get younice and hard. Her HR technique is brilliant.
Hope you enjoy her.
She is the older, shorter less attractive lady but don`t let that put you off.

Online wbtym

A link to Ning&co on the Moor has been requested - here it is.

Ning is Thai but if you fancy Chinese then there are two other places- Phoenix Spa on Abbey Lane where FS is on offer with most ladies. This is a bus or taxi ride away. There is also the Hand and Foot Spa just off London Road where HR is guaranteed. You can walk there in about 20/25 minutes.

I want to know more details about the Hand and Foot Spa of London road. I tried searching online but couldn't find anything. Any help ?

Offline changingman

First time user...

I would also like to know more about Hand and Foot spa on London Rd. Does it exist anymore?

This is the only one I could find.....

Has anyone been? What's it like?

Offline mrjal

First time user...

I would also like to know more about Hand and Foot spa on London Rd. Does it exist anymore?

This is the only one I could find.....

Has anyone been? What's it like?

That is a different place just down the road, I believe its totally legit.

Here is the one you're after External Link/Members Only

Offline changingman

Cheers, anyone tried Hand & Foot (above).

Is it worthwhile heading over there?

Offline scott1601

Anyone have any more info on Phoenix Spa?? Can't find much on Google?

Offline mrjal

Anyone have any more info on Phoenix Spa?? Can't find much on Google?

here are the address and phone details External Link/Members Only

Massage costs £30 for half hour, £40 for an hour, Happy ending costs 10 to 20 quid depending on the girl, been offered both body to body and oral for various amounts before and I've heard some people have got full service but it depends on the girl you get, they change regularly.