Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KDD & Woofie - Central London  (Read 1873 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline nuckingfuts

Woofie & KDD - Central London

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1.5 Hours - £350 each - £700 total

Overall Rating: 69/10

Logistics/Comms:

Great comms over text.

Looks:

Both of these ladies have been extensively reviewed so I won’t add unnecessary commentary here

Meeting
  • Role Play
  • Light BDSM > Sub/Dom switch
  • Oral both ways including rimming
  • lots of squirting
  • Facial & Snowball
  • Face sitting
  • Toys & Outfits

This was a religious experience. Both ladies were provided with outfits to change into after their original birthday suit greeting when I walked in the door.

I got a glass of bubbles as they went to get ready and I noticed that the office building next door still had the lights on and a few people ambling about ;)

Both came out in their outfits and *DAMN* I sized PERFECTLY. Cupped their assets and presented them in all their godly beauty. The theme of innocence and spirit personified.

We started off sharing some bubbles between each others mouths offering it like birds to their offspring, giving me a great taste of their mouth wash as well as their spit.

I was getting ideas and immediately started spanking and groping KDD with Woofie digging in their bag of tricks for the cuffs.

The devilish grin came on KDD’s face and we got Woofie cuffed and then while standing against the window, with the curtains open, we feasted on her holes, bringing her to squirting euphoria more than once. KDD got her trusty wand and mashed her bean while I sucked her soul out of her arsehole. For doing such a good job, we turned water into wine and I got to be waterboarded by the both off them.

The devil in me came out and the outfit came with an accessory. I took it off KDD and begun teasing Woofie as she moaned and writhed against the window. As the first beads of sweat came down her arse crack I got back to work and got her to bend further. KDD’s eyes bugged out and she smirked as she saw where I was going and pissed all over it, getting it nice and slippery. Quick taste and KDD held Woofie open as we used the necessary implements to extract the holy elixir. Fucking invigorating!

On to the bed and the strap on came out. I lost track of the combinations of DP and Eiffel towers on both, but they definitely kept my glass topped up though the bubbles had long run out. I thought I had energy but the constant recycling of fluids kept our hydration levels great, and spurred us on to even higher levels of enlightenment.

I even got KDD to take my member and balls down to the root, and gag as I crossed my legs round the back of her neck. Definitely a first for me. The spit from that was not wasted either, I assure you.

Watching Woofie’s arsehole wink at you, before engulfing your sceptre in one fluid motion is an experience that will rise the dead. Thankfully KDD was there to help with that ceremonious activity, and it was only right that she then got to release some pent up frustration and rode my beard for all she was worth. That filthy slut came on my face and almost cried doing so.

Again, swapping around and Woofie got a chance to really show me how my rod had plundered her teeny tiny chocolate star and she virginally requested I apply some relief with my tongue while I held her thigh with one hand, and pushed her starter button over and over again.

I honestly thought we were about to go to heaven with all the requests we were making to each deity that exists.

Back to the living and I needed to pop. Ripped the curtains open and had both ladies lie on the bed. Heads together but one crotch facing the window and the other facing the opposite wall - so their ears were touching - and had them wanking themselves to abandon. First to squirt over themselves got my load.

Little did they know I was faster than they were and standing over them with my hand about to invent fire, I unleashed a torrential flood worthy of Noah on both faces simultaneously and sadly I didn’t get to wait for them to finish.

I did watch them finish once I got down from the bed and licked them both clean at least twice just to be extra thorough. A nice long 3 way DFK to finish off the evening was just what the doctor ordered. Not a trace of spunk left.

I did want to take the accessory with me, but I was gifted with the monumentally soaked virginal white panties to go home with.

Overall

Would I return? What do you think?

Until Next Time  :hi:

NF

Online fredhiggins

That's answered a recent query if Woofie is working.

Offline Pk44