Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Thai - SWINDON  (Read 1736 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7312968) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the outskirts of Swindon near the Kingshill area.  Small flat / house with limited parking in the area all on road.

Comms were OK, lots of text.  Wanted to know when on way, when parked then gave the address but wouldn't open door until another text to say arrived.

Usual mystery opening door but good looking girl when in.  Naked on arrival so followed her tight little ass into a separate room. Loud Japanese music on, very dark room.  Seed her to open the blinds so I could see her.
Good body, no fat, decent firm tits, shaven pussy which she was happy to show off.

Very clean and all through the session she kept wiping both her and me.
Ni kissing at all and everything covered at all times

£120 for hour.
Straight down for a decent enough OW, using her hands and licking balls and full length then 69 and kept wanting me to play with her tits, she kept saying to play with her tits all through the hour.
Little moans and encouragements in 69.  Then into cowgirl and back to OW until first dump.
Offered massage to get hard again which didn't take long.
Then sex in lots of different positions.  She really likes doggy as tried 3 or 4 times and plays with your balls too,  more OW and 2nd load in the bag.
Dead on the hour (she did set an alarm at the start which went off just as she was cleaning up.  Wandering around naked and she does have a good body and great full back tattoo which was seen a lot  :D

Overall decent punt and would go back

Offline HappyHarryIV

'Loud Japanese music on'

She says she is Thai, is she really Japanese?

Offline 123Mel456

'Loud Japanese music on'

She says she is Thai, is she really Japanese?
\
Yeah I would say she is Thai, but just like Japanese music?