Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya kisskiss - TS Ladyboy - Preston  (Read 1366 times)

Offline The Persuader 65

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to scratch my itch again for a sexy looking Thai ladyboy in Preston and contacted Yaya when I consulted Birchplace. Text sent and the usual standard message sent in reply with all the prices - I was only looking for half an hour at £100 and two and kissing were included. Followed up by making a booking for an hour later.

Apartment was in a block of flats on the historic square just off the main shopping street - 5-10 mins walk from the station. Not been there before despite having punted with thais and ladyboys in Preston. Easier to get to by public transport than the usual flats by the German supermarket.

On my way, I asked what she was going to wear after seeing all the photos on birthplace. Her reply was a black dress so I anticipated the fishnet and revealing one on the site. 

Text my arrival and was given code and made my way up to 4th floor.

Wow what a gorgeous sight she is. The photos are so accurate and she was wearing a leather look tight dress which she slowly lowered to give me access to her lovely tits and small nipples. Her body and face are amazing, nothing manly about her apart from her 5 inch cock. Her skin smelt and felt so smooth, her tits looked great and no scars visible, very little English and she willingly gave me two but I was not in a good position.

I only gave it a neutral as it was my fault it was all rushed, I just wanted to do everything so fast and didn't relax and let it go with the flow, so struggled to keep my hard on hard. My age and not enough of the blue pill I think!

I still would probably go again as she ticked every box apart from not being g overly friendly, but wow far!

Now touring again around the country.

Overall not as good as Flimmie but as good a service as Beauty Lucy Thai Ts, who I've seen and as gorgeous.