Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Star - Cardiff - another positive!!!!  (Read 4681 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ricky Ticky

Alice is well reviewed in both senses of the phrase so I have little to add other than some of the details from out fantastic hour together.

Cost - £220 - £170 for the hour + £50 for anal (as per her page)

Comms via AW, very good, response times good and the tone of the messages was fun and flirty so even this was fun.

I made my requests, anal (£50 extra) and short skirt and stockings, and wanted to use her fucking machine. Got an email confirming time, date, address and my requests which was a nice touch.

On the day I messaged to check she was ready and got the all clear so headed into the flat in Pontcanna. She did the behind door trick but when I saw her WOW!  Her body is as you will have seen it on her page but she is so pretty! She was emailing and dressed as requested and looked a million dollars!!

Straight into nice DFK, we went into the room which is a lovely clean spacious room, there were plenty of toys and the fucking machine was on the bed. We carried on kissing and she offered a shower, I had arrived freshly showered so no need this time.  I slide my hand up her leg and rubbed her cunt through her panties before putting my hand in and sliding a finger into her pussy as she was getting wetter. When I took my hand out she took it and sucked the finger that had been inside her, v sexy!

I undressed and took her top off, she has beautiful tits that she loves having sucked, next thing I know she’s on her knees and giving me a world class blow job, she really seem to love sucking cock.

I lay her on the bed, pulled her panties aside and ate her out, very pretty and clean pussy, fully shaved and really sweet tasting.  Again she genuinely seems to enjoy this and responded really well getting wetter and wetter while moaning sexily.  I told her I want to fuck her bum she said she’d need a bit of warming up, I took this as an invite to rim her, her arse hole, like her pussy, clean and sweet tasting, she had obviously taken some effort as once they I realised how clean she was so was able to properly tongue fuck her bum which she clearly enjoyed.

I then helped her put a butt plug in she went down on me some more then put condom on the butt plug out and I lay her on her back held her legs up and was guided into her arse.  I wanted to fuck her like this rather than the more standard doggy so I could keep looking at her face.  We spoke about anal while doing it and she said she had strap ons of all sizes. Again she really seemed to love it.  Before long I was close so off with the protection and into her mouth, she took the lot, showed it to me, smiled then swallowed!! She was doing her sexy giggle to whole time so hot!

We cuddled and kissed for a bit then I used the fucking machine on her, This was amazing to watch and she squirted, I managed to get there in time and lick some up so the kissed her with it.  I was hard again so started fucking her face, another act she seems to love, I was fingering away and rubbing her clit and she squirted again, I preferred this one and the fucking machine gave her the first one but this one was me!

On with another condom and she rode me, not quite full dom but defo in control, as I normally see subs this was a fun change, and made me think so I asked how small her smallest strap on was she jumped off and excitedly ran out to get them, she showed me the options, the smallest was a bit smaller than me so I figured ‘well I asked her to take mine so…’

Never been pegged before, had the odd finger up there but that’s it, Alice was very understanding it was my first time, so lubed me and fingered me for a bit before putting a condom on the strap on and lining up, she guided me what to do and was very gentle, before I knew it she told me I had taken it all, she started fucking me, again not too hard knowing it was my first time. It was so hot to be fucked by this beautiful woman.

I then fucked her a bit more before cumming in her mouth again, and smiled showed  and and played with it then swallowed. 

No rush to get out and had a shower before I left, the shower is all nice and clean.

So that’s the action but throughout the whole thing we were chatting, sometimes filth sometimes shared interests.  She is a smart woman who is great company, then as an added bonus she is super model hot and loves sex!

Would I see again, I’m sure you will know what I’m going to say but yes not only will I but I have already booked!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ricky Ticky

Don’t think I’ve ever written back to back the most recent reviews. Does that make me a legend or a mega perv lol

Offline Sticky2336

Great review, I've got a booking lined up soon. Can't wait

Offline Ricky Ticky

I did wonder if she’d been over hyped but she exceeded my expectations, I know she was going to be hot and good ‘in the room’ what I didn’t realise was just what a fab girl she is. Could chat with her all day, smart and funny.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Hi
Has she got a strong Welsh accent ?
Cheers

Offline BettyHumpter

Hi
Has she got a strong Welsh accent ?
Cheers

No, she’s very well spoken and very articulate to boot

Offline Ricky Ticky

I woudl say a slight accent, very sexy voice, and the giggle she does is so cute and doesn’t feel contrived. And as BettyHimpter says, really articulate and intelligent, so fun to chat with as well as the filth. (Which she also excels at)

Offline PMAC123

She is my favourite/go to. Glad you had a good time.

Don’t think I’ve ever written back to back the most recent reviews. Does that make me a legend or a mega perv lol

Both :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 12:40:55 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline BettyHumpter

Yes Ricky Ticky, that giggle sends me into another dimension  :wacko:

Offline Ricky Ticky

Both :)
[/quote]

Hahaha I’ll take that!

Seeing here again next week and can’t wait.  I’ll go from anal virgin to pegging expert in a matter of weeks at this rate lol

Offline Ricky Ticky

I'm not going to do another full review as it's only a week since my last, but just to add, I had my second meeting with Alice and it was even better than the first!  I will defo be seeing her again.

Offline Thinkingout_loud

Is she an independent or is it all done through Portfolio?

Offline Ricky Ticky

I did all the arrangements via AW but she works through portfolio too.

Offline iverthickone

Is she an independent or is it all done through Portfolio?

Portfolio - a lot of the girls have their own aw page as well, but all the booking go through Portfolio.  Doesn't bother me in the slightest though, I don't think about that when I'm balls deep in her!

Offline PMAC123

Portfolio - a lot of the girls have their own aw page as well, but all the booking go through Portfolio.  Doesn't bother me in the slightest though, I don't think about that when I'm balls deep in her!

Btw this isn't quite true, you can book via Portfolio or via her and the experience is quite different. Not that it makes much difference in practice as long as you get a booking, but she will sometimes make accommodations if you reach out to her. Messaging her personally is better if you wanna discuss outfits or requests etc too in my experience.