Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss A (Trans) - Manchester  (Read 3187 times)

Offline kyuss33

External Link/Members Only

First saw her profile quite a while back, I'm talking a few years ago. Finally got to meet with her a few days ago, she's been working in Manchester for a few years but getting hold of her has been difficult in the past.

Communication
Tried a few times and got replies ages after, but finally got through and it was smooth sailing from then on,

Accommodation
Flat in Northern Quarter/NOMA area, decently clean, pretty safe area.

Girl
Accurate to her recent pics, she has vids on her profile that are totally representative of how she looks irl. Maybe around 5'3-4, cute face, slim body, maybe in her late 20s-early 30s or something like that (my radar is terrible for age so apologies if that's way off), beautiful enhanced breasts and a lovely cock, average sized but with a very thick head and rock hard, put me to shame a bit  :blush: I think she's from the Phillipines, she speaks very good English and is very chatty.

Meeting
We agreed to meet in the afternoon, I was waiting outside for a bit but to be fair I was late, so I can't complain. She came down to meet me, she was dressed discreet in a coat so it wasn't weird. We got into her place, it was clean, she offered me a drink and we got to chatting. She's a very bubbly girl, loves to make jokes and it put me at ease a bit. We started with some kissing and fondling in front of a mirror, she undressed and made the extra effort of actually doing the blowjob on the floor on her knees, which to me was very hot. I spread her on the bed, returning the favour, I could tell she was really into it because she was rock rock hard and precumming everywhere, it was a very sensual atmosphere. She often takes the lead in a sort of soft domination kid of way and it's very hot.
We kissed and fondled some more, and then she started strapping on the condom. Admittedly I hadn't been topped before and I didn't come there to be topped, I've always felt kinda weird about doing it, but I was very horny at this point and it just felt natural. In no way did she force me to do anything and she made it clear that she wouldn't force the issue if I said no, but again I trusted her and felt that the vibe was right. She was very slow, careful and sensual about it, and surprisingly I was able to take it with minimal discomfort, going slow and steady at first while she jerked me off. After a few minutes I got brave and got her to go harder and harder, and I can safely say it was very intense and I enjoyed every bit of it. My own bad attempts at buttplay when I was younger had always made me very averse and tbh scared of it, but she was very good at putting me at ease. After a few minutes of hard, intense fucking in missionary she came (protected of course) and I came shortly after. Something that was a big plus was that there was no big rush to leave after, we lay on the bed for a bit chatting with the occasional kiss and fondle. After a bit I got a quick shower to finish.

Price
£150 for 1 hour

Conclusion
Honestly a near perfect experience, I like it when I can tell that girls have enjoyed themselves and it was a great first experience being topped. I was attracted to her and we got on well, will def be coming back. The only thing I would have changed is paying for longer so I could have topped her  :lol:

Offline Degsy101

She looks stunning. There's loads of vids on her Instagram account so you can see what she looks like. Been on my hl for a while now.

Offline Highfield Hal

Thanks a lot for the review. I’ll definitely add her to my to do list!