Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - trans massage /Didsbury  (Read 5206 times)

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only

I had noticed Emily’s advert a few months ago. She only accepts contact by normal txt, no calls or WhatsApp. I sent her a txt but never received a reply. Her advert disappeared so I just moved on. Then the advert reappeared so another txt, this time a reply and a date and time was set.

Arrived at the location and contacted Emily and she provided specific details. A large house converted into flats. There was parking but I’d parked around the corner. Top floor studio apartment, what an estate agent would call bijou but in reality a bedsit.

Emily answered the door in a mask which she wouldn’t remove, thought those days were gone but not for Emily. Emily is young and petite with a very slim body and softly spoken. A massage table was set up and as soon as I walked in she immediately asked for payment, which is fine. Maybe she has had problems in the past.

Stripped off and got on the table, massage was satisfactory not deep or firm but it was well constructed, not erotic ( which I enjoy). We chatted away it was quite relaxing. We’d agreed on B2B and she stripped off completely , very slim and soft skin as you’d expect for her age. After a bit sliding we changed into a 69 position and I worked on her bum hole then she put her cock in my mouth , she was playing with my bits but never took her mask off. She then stood beside the table and gave me a very nice hand job. Cleaned me up and then it was time to go.

Overall it was a pleasant experience, and I would be happy to see her again, no mask next time would be one of my conditions. I’ll give it a positive, I think she may offer a little more if you became a regular which will be difficult for me.

Costs for the hour £50+£40 ( just checked and it is now £60)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Is she hairless?

Sounds worth a visit and 30mins would be reasonable cost.

What sort of size cock does she have?

Offline Steve McQueen

Hi Chris
Yes she is completely smooth and only a small to moderate cock

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks

Does she have any tits at all or is she more male than female?

Offline Steve McQueen

No she hasn’t had a boob job. She is small and slim and quite feminine in my opinion

Offline Chris1990mcr

Advert now her and a black girl for duo.

Offline Steve McQueen

Yes Chris did notice the change and the price as well. I think the extras will raise the price even higher.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

Can't find her? U got another link

Online scouting

Offline Chris1990mcr

You did well, I have kept trying to get a booking and never seem to get anything sorted. Even on the  odd occasion a reply is sent once I give specific time thats it can't get the booking.

Got as far as getting the address once. Anyone else had any luck?