Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zasha - Swansea  (Read 1393 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6997654) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline justalad

Going against what I said previously but there’s slim pickings in Swansea and I fancied a punt.  I reviewed Zasha under her previous profile and gave a neutral.  Searching via AW, I saw that she was back with a new profile: External Link/Members Only

Cost:  £80.00 for 30 minutes
Services:  OW, RO, Rimming on Zasha and covered sex.
Looks:  As described previously.  Hot, great body, small tits, pretty face, mid 20’s with good English.

All comms via WhatsApp.  Message sent and was fucking her with the hour.

Zasha was in a matching set which I like.  Cash handed over which she went to stash and she came back with a bottle of water.

Stripped and she was soon playing with my cock.  Jacket on and into her mouth while I felt her pussy through her knickers.  Knickers to one side and into 69, her hygiene is impeccable and she got nice and wet.

Knickers off and back into 69 with me rimming her arse.  Her blowjob was better than I remember with some attention to the balls.

Enough oral, I wanted to fuck her.  Asked her to ride me and she was happy to oblige.  First CG where I got in deep, pumping away underneath before switching to reverse cowgirl.

Switched to spoons so I could play with her tits before filling the bag.  Check of the watch and time was up.

Clean up with a wipe, dressed and left just over time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 09:21:30 am by justalad »

Offline welshpunter17

I noticed she was back - Need to visit her again!

Offline justalad

I noticed she was back - Need to visit her again!
The only element missing for me was kissing but needs must.  Good looking lady and reasonable VFM.

Offline welshpunter17

That's fair, i'm not one for kissing anyway

always been tempted to try out her strap on service, like that would be interesting as she is so hot

Offline justalad

That's fair, i'm not one for kissing anyway

always been tempted to try out her strap on service, like that would be interesting as she is so hot
Haha… dirty bastard!

I was thinking the same thing.

Offline Moominman

Best service i"ve ever had from a Romanian. Her ass is fantastic, and her tan lines drive me nuts. I'd fuck her everyday if I could afford it!

Offline Discreet_welshman

I saw here over 3 years ago now, left a neutral back then. Looks like services hasnt changed which is a shame as I can put up with the lack of conversation as her looks and body make up for it, but its the OW and lack of kissing that is putting me off going back, great VFM as you say and if she offered these as an extra I would happily pay as it would probably bring her up close to the typical cost of other SP's that offer them as standard.

DW  :hi: