Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Aveena - Domme/Dominatrix - Rhondda  (Read 942 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4100525) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline aaronh80085

External Link/Members Only

Price: £300 for an hour and a half

I feel I should start by disclosing that I am under consideration for ownership by Goddess Aveena. Please do not interpret this negatively, please see my voluntary servitude as an indicator of how much I value my Goddess, what She does and how well She does it. I requested ownership as She is an awesome Domme, my absolute favourite. If I am breaching the rules please accept my apologies. Goddess did not ask me to post this review, I wanted to tell people how awesome She is.

I have seen Goddess Aveena a few times and would like to leave one review for all sessions if that is allowed. If not, please again forgive my ignorance.

The services Goddess has provided for me thus far are:
Spitting
Corporal punishment
Body worship
Humiliation
Face slapping
Face sitting
Edge play
Sounding
Watersports
Human furniture

Goddess’ website (link above) lists the many services She offers.
Goddess is super pretty with the perfect figure – slim, but with full E cup boobs and a curvy ass. She is warm and friendly putting you at ease immediately. But Goddess can be harsh and cruel if you so desire. She is incredibly flexible in the services She provides, and very open to discussing any fantasies you wish to have realised. There is no limit to Goddess’ creativity during role play planning and execution. She really is a natural. This, combined with many years experience, make Her an absolute expert and leader in Her field.
Goddess is a quick and effective communicator so it has always been easy arranging sessions. She is completely trustworthy and reliable, never once cancelling or changing our arrangements. Goddess does require a deposit but I have never once felt that satisfying this requirement was ever a risk.
Goddess is extremely respectful of hard limits and ensures that all activity is within agreed boundaries. She will push my soft limits which I love, and She always checks I am OK after a session (I am only ever very happy indeed).
Goddess Aveena is kind, considerate and generous and that is demonstrated in Her allowing me to see other service providers, subject to Her approval. She also offers a free post-session cool down conversation to all.
I hope my journey through BDSM will continue with Goddess Aveena in charge. I trust Her decision making and guidance completely. I was new to kink when I first met Goddess and She was very helpful, sympathetic, patient and understanding. But She is equally capable of introducing the most experienced submissives to something new and exciting. Or a superior version of what they have experienced elsewhere. I have never known Goddess to be anything less that comfortable, confident and a shining light in the company of anyone from the BDSM scene. I believe the title Goddess to be well deserved and accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Colston36

This reads like a commercial for her. Does she let you lick her cunt? I have found mistresses at Du Croix very erratic.

Offline docdom

Been thinking about a facesitting / smothering session with a proper domme for a while now, what's she like when it comes to that?

Offline aaronh80085

This reads like a commercial for her. Does she let you lick her cunt? I have found mistresses at Du Croix very erratic.

I feared it would and tried to avoid that, but clearly I failed. But then maybe all positive reviews could be considered adverts, I don't know, this is all new to me. It was intended as a review, that's all I can say, Goddess Aveena promotes her services elsewhere.

I do not engage in oral sex with my Domme.

Offline aaronh80085

Been thinking about a facesitting / smothering session with a proper domme for a while now, what's she like when it comes to that?

Without wishing to sound like I am again promoting my Domme, which it is going to, she is very experienced and therefore very good  :)