Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Penelopy, Victoria (now in South Kensington)  (Read 7095 times)

Offline Miketaylor911

External Link/Members Only
Saw this one today prompt response and sent address close to Victoria station.Opened the doer and was happy she looked good and young fit body around 5.7 tall.Paper work out the way paid 150 for 30 min clothes off she kept her panties on ! Went in for a kiss her head turned for a cheek ok no kissing,within a minute she goes down to give me a bj just puts the head in try push it in more but she holds it and won’t take more,I pull her panties down and she has a tiny 3-4 inch that she tries to hide won’t get hard ! After 3 min of the worst bj of my life she grabs a condom to put on and says fuck ! I am not even hard ! I look at her and walk away to get dressed could not even bother to argue as she jumped straight on her phone to check her messages.Total waste of time and money I hate these girls that come here and give this total shit rip off service ! Thank god for the site to warn clients stay away save your money totally shit.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 03:13:51 pm by Miketaylor911 »

Offline TheMagnet

Nice one for the review Mike Taylor.

I think you’ve saved us all a bit of money here, hadn’t seen her ad yet and probably would have been tempted but not now.

Ad says huge dick, perhaps under a magnifying glass?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 06:01:50 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline tsmounting

Nice one for the review Mike Taylor.

I think you’ve saved us all a bit of money here, hadn’t seen her ad yet and probably would have been tempted but not now.

Ad says huge dick, perhaps under a magnifying glass?

Saw her pictures before I thought she looked like a wrong’un. My instincts were correct. Sorry to hear of your experience and thanks for sharing pal.

Offline MMab69

External Link/Members Only
Saw this one today prompt response and sent address close to Victoria station.Opened the doer and was happy she looked good and young fit body around 5.7 tall.Paper work Went in for a kiss her head turned for a cheek ok no kissing,within a minute she goes down to give me a bj just puts the head in try push it here and give this total shit rip off service ! Thank god for the site to warn clients stay away save your money totally shit.

Aware that this is quite a while ago but had a look at the link and can see the name has changed to Nikita . Is Nikita same person as Penelopy? Or someone else ?

Offline Miketaylor911

Same girl just name change so will be same waste of money service !!

Offline MMab69

Now charging £300
The cheek of her !!

Offline TheMagnet

I'm actually surprised you didn't ask for your money back Mike Taylor, you're good at that!

Why didn't you? You seemed quite chilled about it all, unusual

Offline Miketaylor911

After her giving me the shit blow job it was already past the time to ask for the cash back ! If I had not done anything I would have for sure ! It’s not about being good at it more having no fear of them and allowing them to get away with it.More should do the same it’s the only way the shit ones might actually learn a lesson..

Offline TheMagnet

After her giving me the shit blow job it was already past the time to ask for the cash back ! If I had not done anything I would have for sure ! It’s not about being good at it more having no fear of them and allowing them to get away with it.More should do the same it’s the only way the shit ones might actually learn a lesson..

Fair enough I get where you’re coming from.  Speaking of getting away with it, could you leave a summary of your encounter with Gabriela Cardoso, I’d be very (and I mean very) interested in reading it……

Offline joculeur

Thanks for the report, looks fantastic but the reports don’t lie ,

Offline Rowland