Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebel&Ryde FF duo in Scarborough  (Read 2441 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776990) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whenever I make a solo road trip I try to set up some punts along the way, and for this journey from London to north-east England I fancied a bit of MFF action. Starting the research nearly three weeks in advance, the most promising option seemed to be this kinky FF duo in Scarborough. It required a significant detour from the direct route, but the A1(M) is as boring as hell anyway.

There was only one date and approximate time that would work for me, and I was very happy to get a same-day reply to my initial AW message saying it was all good for them. £300 for an hour is not too bad for a female duo, though I did manage to get another excellent one two days later in the north-east for £220. Review of that one here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353151.0

I made an Adultwork booking with the Scarborough pair and got back in touch a couple of days in advance to confirm. They sent me a text with the postcode at this stage. After looking up the local parking options, I asked if they had a residents’ disc I could borrow while I was there and they said yes.

The house is in a row of terraces not too far from the sea and their flat is upstairs. It was clean and well presented.

As they say on their profile, Ruby is 6ft and Kitty only 5ft, which makes for a pleasing contrast. Both are very tattooed. They were dressed in skimpy lingerie with killer heels and they did their best to create a sexy atmosphere with the way they spoke and behaved. The “ooohs”, “aaahs” and long drawn-out “mmmmmmms” got a bit over the top at times but I prefer that to someone going through the motions.

Like my other threesome two days later, the action turned into a blur of bodies and I can’t remember exactly what happened when. But both of them gave me OWO, I did 69 with both and fucked both of them in cowgirl (with the other girl’s fanny in my mouth and them getting into DFK with each other on top of me).

I often have condom trouble these days – I lose a bit of hardness during sex and the rubber comes off or stays behind – but there was no hint of that this time. In fact, with the other girl blocking the view I didn’t actually see the penetration but I did feel the condom going in both cases.

I also asked to be ass-fucked with a strap-on and Ruby did the honours. The dildo is the same one you can see in several of their private gallery pictures and not big at all, so it was painless and pleasurable. I had my face buried in Kitty’s muff at the same time.

Near the start I told Ruby to take command of operations as their profile seems to indicate they like that. She agreed, but then did nothing at all to take the initiative so I forgot that idea and directed the action myself. Both of them got really into it and seemed to climax several times during both pussy-licking and sex.

There were still about 15 minutes to go when I came on someone’s tits (can’t remember whose) so I asked them to get really stuck into each other while I watched, fondled and wanked right next to them. I managed another erection but couldn’t cum again no matter what, so I just enjoyed the show before taking another shower and leaving.

After dropping the parking disc back through the letterbox I drove down to the seafront and had an ice cream before taking the scenic route north via Whitby. All in all a very good punt indeed.

My punt on the return trip south with a solo female in Doncaster was a bit of a disappointment, however. Review to come.

Offline Thermal

I visited Ruby a few months ago (see my review) and had a great time. I intend to see her whenever I'm in Scarborough, but I'm also really tempted by this two girl option. I'm thinking 45 minutes will be enough time. It'll definitely be nice to check off one of those bucket list things.

Thanks for the review as it's made me even more interested. You'll know if I decide to see them both as they'll be a review.