Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Ladyboy in town - VS - Manchester  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Romeo_asda

External Link/Members Only.

This was advertised for massage only so admin feel free to move to massage section
However the “lady” advertised is a Thai Ts

Comms:
Messaged this girl on Monday. As she said she was coming Manchester on Wednesday on her ad. Good comms and speaks very good English.
We arranged a meet for Wednesday 5pm.
On Wednesday day time she cancelled the 5pm meet and said she can do later. I was busy so we rearranged for Friday Lunchtime
That should have been my first red flag
Friday comes and I have already texted her Thursday night and Friday morning to confirm which was agreed by her.
Literally 10mins away and she cancels on Me again asking if I can come tomorrow now (Saturday)
Absolutely pissed off and now she’s blocked me after I said it’s appalling customer service. Actually wasn’t abusive for once

Girl: looked pretty fit on advert and said she was a size 10 (I do like bigger girls)

Price: 130 just for a B2B massage. No massage table as from hotel. And not full service but I feel I could have tempted her. She was a bit flirty on WhatsApp

I’m sure in hen-sight I will realise I prob had a lucky escape. Especially if massage was shit.

But currently sat on side of road looking for a back up. Blue balled. Annoyed and started to lose my faith in punting.

Last few have been shit