Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TGirlVioleta - Plymouth  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only
I had met violeta back in 2018 whereby she took my virgin ass with a very girthy hard cock  so always had a thing for her.
Saw she was in town fired off a text to see when available to which she said I'm free now so 10 mins later I'm at her discreet rented house in a street behind the barbican.

She looked the same as in 2018 pretty smiling face lovely slim smooth body just to add no boobs.

Reminded her of our last meet and she remembered me and said I was your first with a naughty smile which was nice she remembered me.

So I'm naked on bed, she gives me a few twirls so I can see her body then pulls her nickers down to let her girthy still soft cock drop out.
Onto bed feeds it into my mouth and it gets bigger and bigger then some throat fucking.
Followed by me giving her a good rimming, I didn't have a plan just thought I go with the flow.

She obviously did have a plan for me gets me  onto all fours, lubbed up my asshole inserted her fingers to loosen while tugging on my cock.

Then puts rubber on and slowly gently slides into me then away she goes banging balls dee massaging my back and head as she pumps.
I eventually had to stop her as I could feel I was going to shoot, rubber off back to sucking her, I decided not to let her suck me as I'd shoot straight away, after some more face fucking new rubber on and she fucks me in Mish until I shoot my load but even then she carried on until I had to stop her as I was nearly being fucked to death, clean each other up and I remark on how hard her cock still is, she says she's on no medications she just gets hard if enjoying herself, she did say if she cums which is extra she doesn't work for the next 2hours to let herself recover.

So a good fucking was had for the full 30mins as I was leaving and just opening the door we had a kiss and she says don't forget him pointing down to a still hard cock so igo down to kiss and end up sucking her some more.

Look forward to next time and hopefully I last a  bit longer to fuck her.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 07:42:40 pm by Gch1965 »

Online Nice_guy_eddy

External Link/Members Only
I had met violeta back in 2018 whereby she took my virgin ass with a very girthy hard cock  so always had a thing for her.
Saw she was in town fired off a text to see when available to which she said I'm free now so 10 mins later I'm at her discreet rented house in a street behind the barbican.

She looked the same as in 2018 pretty smiling face lovely slim smooth body just to add no boobs.

Reminded her of our last meet and she remembered me and said I was your first with a naughty smile which was nice she remembered me.

So I'm naked on bed, she gives me a few twirls so I can see her body then pulls her nickers down to let her girthy still soft cock drop out.
Onto bed feeds it into my mouth and it gets bigger and bigger then some throat fucking.
Followed by me giving her a good rimming, I didn't have a plan just thought I go with the flow.

She obviously did have a plan for me gets me  onto all fours, lubbed up my asshole inserted her fingers to loosen while tugging on my cock.

Then puts rubber on and slowly gently slides into me then away she goes banging balls dee massaging my back and head as she pumps.
I eventually had to stop her as I could feel I was going to shoot, rubber off back to sucking her, I decided not to let her suck me as I'd shoot straight away, after some more face fucking new rubber on and she fucks me in Mish until I shoot my load but even then she carried on until I had to stop her as I was nearly being fucked to death, clean each other up and I remark on how hard her cock still is, she says she's on no medications she just gets hard if enjoying herself, she did say if she cums which is extra she doesn't work for the next 2hours to let herself recover.

So a good fucking was had for the full 30mins as I was leaving and just opening the door we had a kiss and she says don't forget him pointing down to a still hard cock so igo down to kiss and end up sucking her some more.

Look forward to next time and hopefully I last a  bit longer to fuck her.
She looks good. Good review. I hope she does a tour near me as would love to see her . She is hot hot 🔥