Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Emilie_ - Swansea  (Read 1169 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5456571) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline max9456

Met Emilie a while ago. Had been let down by a well known name but understood her reason so emilie was very much hit and hope as her phone number was on display.

immediate response and arranged half hour meet for £70. she text her post code so parked up in big free car park opposite row of terraced houses.
text her to say i had parked and had house number immediately.
Usual hide behind door when opening told to take shoes off and followed her upstairs. Shown into big room with massage table and double bed exchanged paperwork and told to wait on bed.
I stripped off and she did likewise when she returned a couple of minutes later.
She is not a small lady but not huge so would say size 16. good sized tits not massive or small.
plenty of groping and feeling of each others bodies but no kissing of any kind. went down on her and she tasted nice and clean. i rolled over onto my back and she slipped rubber on me for oral which was average and rushed. she went on all fours and invited me doggy style. not sure if i wasn't hard enough but couldn't get in so went into missionary and managed a few good minutes till i popped into bag.
Quick clean up and out in about 25 mins.
not much chat with her but maybe I wasn't that engaging.
Not the worst punt ever but not the best so average for me

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 10:25:56 pm by Goldfinch »