Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellana Cindie - Liverpool  (Read 1658 times)

2 review(s) for Bellana_Cindie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Al Reet

Bellana_Cindie
April 2014

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bella a couple of months ago in Liverpool (outcall).

Bella arrived wearing a classy figure hugging dress. Boy is she a little cutie. Long blonde hair, lovely face, tight little body. Pert tits and a gorgeous arse on her too - in other words fit as fook! She was friendly, pleasant, easy to talk to. I'm not great at estimating age, they're all well younger than me, but she certainly looked no older than late 20's.

I was right up for some fun with Bella, and wasn't disappointed once we started snogging, she's a great kisser. Clothes were shed in seconds and she sat on the bed and started owo with me standing. Excellent oral technique which had me on the edge straight away. Bearing in mind I can usually only manage to cum once these days, I usually hold off coming too early. This time I tried to slow it down but thought fuck it, and within a few minutes I came hard over her pert tits.

We cleaned up, had a brief cuddle and talk before I got stuck in between her legs. I could feel little Al stirring down below which I was rather glad about, and our positions evolved into a 69 with her on top so I could explore her tasty little pussy a bit more while she worked on me. It didn't take long before Bella was slipping a condom on and we started off in missionary. Several position changes later after some very enthusiastic fucking I was finishing off in doggy while watching Bella's gorgeous arse grinding against me. This girl really has got one great body, and doggy was a great position to appreciate it.

This was one of those punts where you just know within seconds that it's going to be good and so it proved. I can't put my finger on why, but I've not seen her again since which is unusual as Liverpool isn't exactly over run with punting talent. Maybe I should give her another try to see if round 2 lives up to expectation after a rather excellent round 1.

£130 for a very full hour.

Blackberry

Good review I have her on my HL as well so really useful  :thumbsup:

Al Reet

Cheers

Was just about to reply to your gym bunny post when I saw this!

No idea if she is a gym bunny, but she's sure got a cracking body on her...

Blackberry