Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Li - Hemel Hempstead / Apsley  (Read 1950 times)

26 review(s) for Suzi Li (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Tony567

Suzi Li, Booked 1 hour £140, December, pre - Christmas treat!
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arrived and parked up. Watch out not to park in walled resident’s parking areas, any where on the main street is safe. Texted to say I had arrived on time, given phone call and guided in. Magic door opens, welcomed in, Suzi was wearing high heels and nice lingerie.
Friendly welcome, offered juice, brief chat, nice kiss and a cuddle but I had cold hands so she got a heater out! Warmed up with a bit more light kissing, lfk throughout meet, nice! Eased her bra off, nice responsive nipples and lovely breasts, after giving them a bit of attention I moved down and then slid her pants off. Into a bit of RO and rimming. Then my pants off, bj into cim.
Bit of massage, very nice and relaxing with more friendly chat, then time to start round 2. Vigorous, and very nice, shaft and ball massage, face sitting for some more reverse oral, as I slowly raised into action, another dom on, into mish and came in bag very quickly.
Lovely girl, very friendly and funny, great chemistry, will definitely visit again.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Good to hear Suzi maintaining her service levels!