Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie katy - Cambridge  (Read 2934 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Went to see her after all the positive reviews  :hi:  No owo and kissing meant she was always at the back off the list, but i know with a decent provider a fun time can still be be had.

- Comms all professional cant fault her on that, met her on dot next to station i found free parking 5 minute walk away as it was after 6pm.

- Girl as pics little hotty :rose:  She definitely has Romanian blood in her as i spoke to her in Romanian and she understood everything.  However not got that rom attitude or guard, really chirpy friendly personality comes across as the more mature sensible type i do think she in her mid 30s even though she looks a lot younger but can still have a laugh and joke with her.

- Its a good gfe minus the kissing i did give it a try for the snog but she wernt having it.  She gives you full access to her body none off the to hard to sensitive bollocks. She gets into it aswell  nice and sensual ow was good but no attention payed to the old balls, i especially like the eye contact she gives you one off the most intense iv had especially in missionary  looks you square in the eyes doesn't flinch turned me right on :thumbsup:  Smashed away in different postions and came hard! no rush or clockwatching on her part.

- Saw her buddy on the way out External Link/Members Only  who had that typical bored miserable Romanian girl look about her  :lol: even though i did get a response and laugh out off her when i spoke to her in Romanian.

- In conclusion i walked out with a smile  ;) the journey was worth it shes a good provider what she does do she does well. 

- Recommended

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 02:44:03 am by Marvelous »

Offline Pat

I try and see her every time I am in Cambridge.communication is always excellent, apartment near the station is convenient and clean. She is always friendly and chatty, very happy to do what I want, which is sitting on me, including face sitting, massage using her foot and chest and light stomach and chest standing and trampling.i always leave happy and looking forward to the next time

Offline frankbolton51

Yes, she also goes under the name Katy Katusha and has good reviews. You are right that her flatmate, who goes as Jessica Alba or Julya Alana, is more typical can't-be-bothered Rom.

Online PilotMan

I try and see her every time I am in Cambridge.communication is always excellent, apartment near the station is convenient and clean. She is always friendly and chatty, very happy to do what I want, which is sitting on me, including face sitting, massage using her foot and chest and light stomach and chest standing and trampling.i always leave happy and looking forward to the next time

It would be helpful if you could provide a separate review in the review section please.

Offline Hansolo69

Shame she has hidden her feedback on AW

Why the hell does she lie about her nationality saying she is French ?

Online Nickoname1

Born in Romania, grew up in France IIRC