Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzie Silk Edinburgh  (Read 6981 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5057157) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline longjohn63

Had a good time with Suzie (External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only).

£200/hr in-call at her flat on the southside. All agreed services were provided, with the exception of fingers inside, which she clearly doesn't like. Bit odd as it's on her likes list and I'd mentioned it in comms. Didn't bother me but I wondered why.

All info on AW seems accurate, ie age, appearance etc. I hope this won't re-start a bunfight, but there was no celebrity that she particularly reminded me of, and I've never found that a very useful reference point anyway, but she has rather large eyes that reminded me of Anya Taylor-Joy, in a good way. Tits are bigger than they look in the photos: quite large in fact, relative to  her petite body.

Comms were really bad. Meet nearly didn't happen, but I'm glad it did. I'd say she's similar to Savannah Joy, who I've reviewed before and see from time to time: aged about 25, very sexy, interesting to talk to, no filming/facial/anal/other exciting extras, but enthusiastic enough and you have a good time. Main differences are Savannah's comms are always perfect but, on the other hand, Suzie does owo. Also Savannah is £160/hr and Suzie is £200/hr.

The other thing is that Savannah says that she only sees a small number of clients per day, but while I was waiting outside Suzie's flat five minutes before the agreed time, a guy about my age came out looking slightly guilty. Obviously not conclusive but definitely suspicious.

I'd see her again, but tbh it's not great value and could even have been a neutral just for the comms. If some sexy new WGs appear in Edinburgh and start offering a good range of services for £150/hr with good comms they'll clean up.

Offline Neverthere

Good review and certainly reminds me of my booking with her.
Certainly when I met her she did enjoy a bit of light finger play inside but not finger bashing and in combination with a little RO she was very responsive.

I did at one point contemplate a wee revisit as she does have a crackin body, but when I see her first move to Edinburgh and initially £250/hr I was well out to be honest.

Really nice girl and good attitude all the same, don't know anybody celebrity  who she looks like all the same  :scare: :D

Offline mrwhite

I tried to book her a few times when she was in Stirling (at a much reduced rate) but a few emails went unread and the ones that she did reply to were on days we couldn't align our schedules.

Offline akhanzam

I will be in Edinburgh next week and planning to meet Suzie. Would you recommend anyone else at this rate in Edinburgh?