Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL 100% REAL HOT NEW IN TOWN NATALI – Luton - TOFTT  (Read 765 times)

Offline kielondon

External Link/Members Only

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!” Due to some changes in my personal life after very long time I’ve decided to back into the saddle. I was hoping to cheer myself up in new year but didn’t work like it should.

Location: quite modern flats, not bad area like for Luton I would say. Inside flat  not that good - smell of cats and lots of fur everywhere you have to be careful where you put your clothes, some other girl was smoking inside

Fee: 60 for 30min OWO and pussy licking agreed

Looks: definitely girl from the picture,  young and attractive, good shapes, very skinny girl with massive tits, couldn’t believe that they are real, many tattoos can put some  people off but I don’t mind.

Action: Started from blowjob was looking at my dick  like it was a poison  or something I dint enjoy it at all so wanted to check her pussy and then she told me “no  licking I got infection bby”  should get out of there straightaway after that  but being naked already on the bed so that’s the last thing  that you think about.
moved to sex - started with her on the  top few second “bby my bed is no good lets doggy” than we moved to doggy and then oh boy- what a smell!! I was holding my breath and use only my mouth to breath to not feel that odor, I couldn’t finish and she was getting clearly angry because of that, moved to mish and after while  Ivie finished
when get dressed she was talking something in Romanian sure that she was swearing or insulting me. Probably because It took me longer than 4min to  finish.

I was thinking about giving neutral but definitely goes negative on that I won’t be grateful only because she spread her legs in front of me, at the end that’s a transaction. Maybe her attitude changes when she’s getting more queen Liz pictures as a gift, but I’m not planning to check it.

See again: no chance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online MajorPayne

Attractive?  No way surely?  Are those lips don't look natural.

Offline funlovingguy

Attractive?  No way surely?  Are those lips don't look natural.

Major are you planning to send a wedding proposal. Shit is shit

Offline unclepokey

Not for nothing is Luton known by many members here as "pootown"