Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela (AW) - Fifteen Minutes Of Full On F*cking - Swinton, Salford  (Read 11140 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Finally got around to seeing Angela recently for a filthy 15 minute booking.

Comms were really easy, all arranged with a few texts.

The venue was the infamous  punting house in Swinton that many of the NW podging club will have shot their bolt in at one time or another  :D

Action was basically full on filth  :wacko:

DFK snogging & mutual groping that got me at full mast
Gagging full deep throat right to the hilt in a couple of positions that left saliva all over the bed & Angela's chest.
Some lite face fucking, bit toothy on the base of my cock but nothing major.
The best rimming i've ever had (not usually my thing but she's fantastic at it) her tongue deep up my tradesmen's (think at one point her tongue was so far up it touched my tonsils  :P ) she alternated between deep rimming & deep throating  :yahoo:
Into the 69 position with more DT & rimming.
Some more snogging, tit sucking with my fingers in both her holes
Rubber on & fucking in Mish with her feet around my ears, then some banging in Doggy with my thumb in her starfish then into reverse cowgirl next, great view of her lovely derriere.
I was horny as fuck & wanted to fuck her arse, I asked if I could & after a quick  prep of her arse I was soon deep in Trap 2 as she bounced up on down on my cock in reverse CG.
I wanted Anal Doggy next so we switched to that, she was happy to let me bang away balls deep.

It had been a frantic fuckfest so far & I was tiring so my cock came out of her arse, rubber off, & deep into her mouth for a CIM finish.
A great CIM, she made sure she sucked all the cum out my balls before discretely spitting into a wet wipe.

An absolutely, cracking punt, i've been doing this a few years now & shagged well over 200 different WGs & in terms of attitude & service she's by far one of the very best i've ever punted.

No clockwatching, was probably in there over 20 minutes.

Left into the winter sunshine fully satisfied  & with a big, daft grin

50 smackers all in.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:01:25 am by Kool Keef »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Was she at indigo b4 then? Goin off the pictures

Offline hungrypunt

Ohhhh yes, now THATS a top 15 minutes
thanks

Offline Bustydusty

Great review KK - cracking girl

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Great review Mr KK  :hi:

Her AW says she's 36, would you say that's within reason or a bit of a piss take (+10 or so)?

Offline Steve McQueen

Great review, Angela’s rimming technique is the best I’ve experienced.

Online Kool Keef

Great review Mr KK  :hi:

Her AW says she's 36, would you say that's within reason or a bit of a piss take (+10 or so)?

I'm shit with ages but i'd say in her early 40s at a guess.

Online Kool Keef

Was she at indigo b4 then? Goin off the pictures

She was yeah for a brief period i think, couple of years ago maybe.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I'm shit with ages but i'd say in her early 40s at a guess.

Thanks for that.

Offline Titi

Haha she’s a cracking whore, NW podging club made me chuckle. Glory days of punting.

Offline eric 70

is she  a decent looking lass?

Offline chrishornx

actioned packed 15 mins great review

sounds v good

i notice she says all inclusive for '30 mins and above' did you get anal thrown in as freebie ?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:40:07 pm by chrishornx »

Offline SeekingSteve

Fucking hell, £50 notes for that ?
Im doing this shit wrong  :lol:

Great review, may have to venture over for some of that !

Online Kool Keef

actioned packed 15 mins great review

sounds v good

i notice she says all inclusive for '30 mins and above' did you get anal thrown in as freebie ?

I did, I wasn't planning on Anal or CIM going in tbh but the action was so full on & horny that in the moment I really fancied both & fortunately she let me have both at no extra charge even though it was only 15 mins.

Online Kool Keef

Fucking hell, £50 notes for that ?
Im doing this shit wrong  :lol:

Great review, may have to venture over for some of that !

Deffo one of the best 50 quids i've spent in this game

Offline Briddy

I definitely need a repeat visit soon

Offline Mancunian99

She does provide a top quality service Angela. Mental that there are these dolly looking women charging 3 times as much and offering a basic unenthusiastic service when the likes of Angela and Zoe of Manchester are there giving top notch sessions for reasonable prices.

Offline Northerndave666

Someone needs to dig up Norris McWhirter 'cos that is some Guinness Book of Records entry for most services in 15 minutes.

Hats off to you Sir  :hi:

Great review

Online Kool Keef

Someone needs to dig up Norris McWhirter 'cos that is some Guinness Book of Records entry for most services in 15 minutes.

Hats off to you Sir  :hi:

Great review

:D

Offline Pat Phelan

Sounds like you had a great time. She didn’t have your eyes out neither for the service.

Offline Kenaldo

Seriously need to see this babe again.

She knackered me out when I saw her!  :thumbsup:

Offline RimJobBob

is she  a decent looking lass?

I’ve seen her. I she’s not a stunner or indeed a stinker as my autocorrect tried to
Put in. Her service is great though

Offline jonko

Wow, how did you get all that for £50 in 15 mins. Must be a record. Must try this one.

Offline Jayj

Thanks for the review I’ve put her on my “to do” list looks sounds like a great time and great value

Offline Bustydusty

Wow, how did you get all that for £50 in 15 mins. Must be a record. Must try this one.
I think I’ve only had 1 15 minute booking not counting b&g’s but it is amazing what you can get in the time - I remember getting fk,anal,69 and a cim finish a few years ago

Online Kool Keef

She really is one of the best SP's i've ever punted,  it was frantic, all action.
I came out thinking 'WTF just happened!?'  :crazy:  :D

Online CF

Went to see Angela based on this report - I had considered her before, but this was the clincher. Not quite as frantic as this report as I was there for 45 minutes but a very similar experience. Will post a review soon.

Online Kool Keef

Went to see Angela based on this report - I had considered her before, but this was the clincher. Not quite as frantic as this report as I was there for 45 minutes but a very similar experience. Will post a review soon.

With 45 mins you can take it a bit slower, sounds like you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Offline Aaaronbussu

What is the comms like? Can you message for appointment on same day if her "green light" isnt on?

Offline antsz

What is the comms like? Can you message for appointment on same day if her "green light" isnt on?
By text or phone her, she doesnt use AW email, if her green light is on shes working mate

Offline The donald

Defo the most action packed 15 mins a guy could ever dream of!

Offline stevew209

Anyone have a number for Angela .

I've tried using this one +447749187044 but it comes up as

Error

Offline antsz

Anyone have a number for Angela .

I've tried using this one +447749187044 but it comes up as

Error

I also had no reply from her number

Offline cyanblue

Great review . Definately my next punt .

Offline davey.edwards1969

I refer the honorable gentlemen to my previous response  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238141.0

Glad to see her service is still as good - if not better
Absolute filth - in a nice way - back then of course anal wasn't listed on her likes list - even though everybody knew that Angela always left her back door open for anyone to enter if she was asked first  :yahoo:

Just wondering how tight her back door is after another 3 years of taking a hammering- it was hanging off the hinges back then !! but a nice girl all the same
Could do with more like her in the NW