Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian on VS - Preston  (Read 2104 times)

Online Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a Plan B… I’d texted a girl in Lancaster, but no reply.

Got near dinner & had a delivery in Preston. Saw this ad on VS… £50 for 30 min with a 20year old… Why not.

Sent a text & reply that she was available. Quick call to her, sounded like a young EE female. So all good. Flat on a side street just on New Hall. Got parked up a street away & waited for the number.

Went in. 100% girl in pictures. Also was replying to texts & calls while I had a shower….

She’s Hungarian. 20years old sound about right too. She’s thin, size like zero. Nice shaved coin slot pussy, and…… Tits, she’s non, tiny pimple nips… that’s it….

Reason for a Neutral…. She showed absolutely no interest. RO, just lay there. Look on her face was more in waiting room for the dentist. OW, same vacant look. CG & Mish…. Just blank look. Each swap of position, she was on her phone…

Why not a Negative, basically as I blame myself. A £50 punt of VS…. I pumped & dumped….

Back out & a text from Lancaster, she was available…….. 😳 So off up there I went 🥳

Offline LondonDominic

She looks so good that I still might be tempted, despite the neutral review...

She advertises OWO - is it definitely off the menu?

Online Laid_back_bloke

She looks so good that I still might be tempted, despite the neutral review...

She advertises OWO - is it definitely off the menu?

It’s only a neutral, as I technically blame myself for expecting anything more than I got for £50/30min punt. She gets to let you pump away, but gives absolutely no response. Just stares into space, saying how’s she’s sleepy.
It was like Literally like shagging a skinny lifeless plastic doll.

As for the OWO, I actually dunno. OW or OWO don’t bother me TBH.

As for the Photos, aye that’s her. Plus the padded bra, as there is nowt once it’s off 😳
Especially if OWO is £20+ extra, so never asked.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:01:03 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline bdyno

Just stares into space, saying how’s she’s sleepy.
Any sign she'd been drugged?

Online Laid_back_bloke

Any sign she'd been drugged?

Definitely NO….

More a sign she’s not interested in who’s humping her. Very aware of time left, as reminds you. All about the 💷

Offline Blackpool Rock

2nd profile, same pics and phone number but £10 more for the hour

Offline mexicola

I texted her earlier, she replied with the menu and bb is an extra £30.  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

That whole Hungarian group are trafficked barebackers.
As soon as one set of pimps gets arrested a new bunch replace them.

She's not interested because she's just following orders.

Offline scutty brown

Same gang

two Preston addresses
one Blackburn at the moment but they do switch

they also work out of changing addresses  in Burnley, Bolton, Bury and sometimes Warrington

Offline LondonDominic

Thanks for this info. I now know to avoid.

Offline Prestonlad327

Poor lass, basically a slave  :thumbsdown:

Online Laid_back_bloke

When I texted her, there was no menu. Just confirmed she was available.

If she is being trafficked, there was no evidence. As well as texts, VS punts I always phone. It was her who I spoke to when I did. On entering the flat. She opened the door. I could see the other rooms, as there doors were open. Lounge was empty, & no weird sounds from elsewhere in the flat. She was dressed in clothes she could be see out in the street, & id say she could of walked at any time. No signs of drug use.

When I paid her. I gave her £50, also mentioned  I might do an hour if it went ok. She saw I had more cash on me. No mention of any extras, OWO, BB, etc. Once my old man started to stiffen, she was instantly out with the rubber. She mentioned, it was chocolate flavoured…..

If she is being trafficked, it’s a shame. But I definitely saw no evidence she was. She was just totally disinterested.

Offline Mancshornyguy

I contacted this girl by text over a year ago when she was advertising on vs as working in Bolton. Arranged a meet but got a text from her about 45 minutes before the arranged time saying "Sorry don't come now I am moving house". I think at the time she was in the Daubhill area

Offline scutty brown

I contacted this girl by text over a year ago when she was advertising on vs as working in Bolton. Arranged a meet but got a text from her about 45 minutes before the arranged time saying "Sorry don't come now I am moving house". I think at the time she was in the Daubhill area

Daubhill sounds correct from memory
Pimp must have moved her at short notice

Offline Mancshornyguy

She is back again but in Bradford this time...

Just in case anyone is tempted..best avoided
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 09:28:33 am by Mancshornyguy »