Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexiss Jones- purfleet  (Read 903 times)

9 review(s) for Victoria Angels  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cakerusk

This is a review of the WG linked below

External Link/Members Only

Having read some review here, i wanted to see her. This meet was about 2 months ago. Initally contacted through the AW. Slow to respond but eventually got there. Once i got her number, it was very easy to communicate with her.

Venue was quite easy to find. I guess if people around her knew what she was doing , then can be quite an exposed area to knock the door. Place is clean and looks like thats were she lives.

Girl was decent looking, facially OK. The photos here in UKP and Aw are old. She hasn't mentioned her size in UKP but i would say she is 14 or above but having said that she had got a big frame. Curvy enough to arouse you. Paid 60 for 30 mins.

She was clean and had shower before I arrived. Took shower, sadly no other towels but a clean bathroom.
Very friendly to talk to. Decent Blowjob and face fucked her on the edge of her bed, with her head hanging down. Nice smelling pussy and took good poundings on various positions. Does OWO but unsure of CIM or facials as i got so distracted punding her doggy with that big fat ass, i drained al my cum fucking her, obviously mac on.

Nice chat afterwards, cleaned myself and out i went . No clock watcher.

All in all a good Punt. I dont think i will be returning. Just not my type and too far for me.

veridict consider her

Offline cakerusk

Sorry, It was 80 for 30 mins, not 60.