Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massiveboobiesxx - Sunderland  (Read 3259 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4959956) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jnotts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: very good, all on text, quick replies, given address and at the house within an hour. She advertised a blow and go, but I’m a big fan of a slow teasing HJ so asked for this and told happy to do it for £25

Venue: god awful, run down estate and an even more run down house. Piles of crap everywhere, just dirty and unpleasant. Passed a couple of neighbours and half wondered if the car would still be there when I got back to it.

Girl: should have walked. Looked okay, not amazing in photos. Looks a damn site worse in person. Saggy, boney, stinking of smoke, ironically not massive tits (unless you measure in terms of sag, in which case they are sizeable). She was very nice though, pleasant and chatty. Should have walked, only reason I didn’t is she was a nice person.

Action: passable at best. Stripped off and onto the bed trying not to think about who had been there before me. Very pleased I never asked about kissing, reverse oral and had only asked for a HJ because I wouldn’t have. Fancied any of that. Quick fondle of her tits and arse (most bony arsenics ever felt) and quickly decided to keep my hands to myself, close my eyes and think of England. HJ itself was alright, not exactly the slow tease she told me, but not the worst in the world, merely did the job. No wet wipes so clean up with toilet roll and out the door in 5 minutes.

Toyed with a neutral because she was at least a nice person, and I suppose she did what I asked. But you couldn’t pay me to go back. 

Offline CaptBeef

Thanks for the review mate…..
Grim  :blush:

Offline dexpunt

Thanks for the review mate. Teesside is really grim at the moment

Offline Dimond dave

Jesus that sounds grim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: very good, all on text, quick replies, given address and at the house within an hour. She advertised a blow and go, but I’m a big fan of a slow teasing HJ so asked for this and told happy to do it for £25

Venue: god awful, run down estate and an even more run down house. Piles of crap everywhere, just dirty and unpleasant. Passed a couple of neighbours and half wondered if the car would still be there when I got back to it.

Girl: should have walked. Looked okay, not amazing in photos. Looks a damn site worse in person. Saggy, boney, stinking of smoke, ironically not massive tits (unless you measure in terms of sag, in which case they are sizeable). She was very nice though, pleasant and chatty. Should have walked, only reason I didn’t is she was a nice person.

Action: passable at best. Stripped off and onto the bed trying not to think about who had been there before me. Very pleased I never asked about kissing, reverse oral and had only asked for a HJ because I wouldn’t have. Fancied any of that. Quick fondle of her tits and arse (most bony arsenics ever felt) and quickly decided to keep my hands to myself, close my eyes and think of England. HJ itself was alright, not exactly the slow tease she told me, but not the worst in the world, merely did the job. No wet wipes so clean up with toilet roll and out the door in 5 minutes.

Toyed with a neutral because she was at least a nice person, and I suppose she did what I asked. But you couldn’t pay me to go back.

Offline scutty brown

There's a report on another forum last weekend stating this girl has passed away.
No details given
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 07:05:52 pm by daviemac »