Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Bianca XXX - Maidstone  (Read 518 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1159658) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vinnyfx101

1hour meet £150. Good, discrete location a few mins out of the town centre. Modern flat, decent shower. Friendly and attractive with decent figure, but not really quite as fit as the photos would suggest (1st reason for this being a neutral). Lots and lots of owo and reverse o. More owo followed by cim which although great wasn't quite the plan. My fault for not being more insistent, but getting her to stop owo and move onto FS didn't seem to happen. I can't fault the owo, but you can have too much of a good thing and could no longer resist the urge to pop. CIM and she's off to the ensuite pronto. All over within 40mins so bit of a waste to have paid for the hour and felt like it was deliberate (2nd reason for neutral).
Overall pretty good (almost a positive) but I'd not return as only 7/10 for effort didn't compensate for everything else.
Pretty fit 40 years (but not as fit as in the photos), Brazilian but excellent english. Probably 7/10 looks/bod.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 04:44:00 pm by vinnyfx101 »