Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Bell Thai - Slough  (Read 2094 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5176766) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JustinB

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hr

Punt occurred last week.  I Was visiting the area and came across SBT so decided to give her a go as I’ve never punted with a Thai girl before.

Called at first but no response but then a few mins later text came through and arranged an hour.
Location was in a block of flats on the main road near the Premier Inn and there was paid parking down one of the side streets near the magistrates court.

Called again to say I’d arrived and she gave me the flat number and buzzed me in.  I think the building is used by some other girls as I’ve been there before. There are sometimes people hanging around in the lobby but it’s relatively anonymous enough.

SBT opened the door in usual manner half hiding behind it and was wearing a skimpy all in one dress which was quite hot and revealing.  Looks wise I’d rate her a 6-7/10 and has a slim petite figure.

Exchanged pleasantries and asked for a shower and she gave me a warm towel which deliberate or coincidental I thought was a nice touch.

Out the shower then things really took off, started kissing (lips only, no DFK) and stroking me. She turned round and made subtle grinding moves with her ass on my cock. Could feel the ol’ fella rising to attention so I started stroking and caressing her. OMG she has the smoothest, softest skin I have ever felt! Her body is amazing! Kissing her all over her back and neck seemed to get her going, then and bent her over standing up and ate her out from behind. Sweet and fresh tasting. Then onto the bed and went to town on that pussy (a little stubbly but not too bad) till she came.  Took a short breather then she went down on me, excellent skills licking balls and sucking the shaft, good pressure and not toothy or over wet with spit. Felt the sap rising so told her and proceeded onto the main event! PPE on and then she went on top, Slid in effortlessly into her tight pussy and she rode me on top till I filled the bag. Got off me and had a bit of a tidy up with some wipes.

Chatted a bit until time to go, then a quick post shower and left a few mins past the hour. One weird thing I found was she would time to time wipe her mouth with a wet wipe which looked like she was spitting into which was a little off putting post punt.

Overall great punt and GFE tho, her English is pretty decent and she’s very friendly and polite. I found she genuinely gets into it and wants to please. Would definitely visit again

Offline mr dudley

Good review.
I saw her early Feb 22 and she was very good.
Unfortunately she seems to have moved on and is not answering her texts. s :(