Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet28, Portsmouth - Beware, offers bareback  (Read 4252 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5760245) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6577694) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline verstappen333

Summary: Un-reviewed SP but fancied the photos and TOFT. Terrible location, SP probably high, had no condoms to hand and offered bareback (coz she was "clean").

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted Scarlet a few times prior to the meet and responses were quick.

Venue: Block of flats not far from Portsmouth & Southsea train station, but that's where the positives stop. Flat looked trashed, bedroom visibly dirty with used condoms next to the bed. Toilet in no shape to even wash your hands let alone shower.

Fee: £80 / half hour

Appearance: Girl in the photos, recognizable from the tattoos. The photos on the profile must be outdated or heavily made up as they looked nothing like her in person. SP also seemed a bit confused and all over the place, probably high.

Meet: Opened the door wearing nothing but a bath robe and hardly any make up on. Ushered upstairs and handed over the fee only to be told she hasn't got any condoms and if I was okay doing bareback coz she is clean. I refused and she went downstairs to "look" for a condom and returned without one. Insisted she is clean and we can go bareback. I refused again and wanted the fee back only to be told she refused other clients to see me etc etc (usual bullshit but meaning she wouldn't hand the money back). Should have really walked but brain wasn't doing the thinking so decided to go for a oral only booking. To be fair to her, the oral (OWO) was pretty good, lots of spitting and eye contact. Came in her mouth which she happily swallowed. Went to the toilet to clean up a bit and got dressed and promptly left.

Recap:  Although oral was decent in the end, the fact that she offered bareback, made next to no effort for the meet and the general condition of the place means it is a solid negative and no return.

p.s: In hindsight, I should have really walked and not taken even an oral only service from an SP offering bareback. Had myself tested a few weeks post this meet and all was good. Phew.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 05:55:28 pm by verstappen333 »

Offline The Black Knight

thanks for the heads up, looks like her pictures cover a wide range time wise as well, and i'd hazard a guess at perhaps one kid in that time line
Banned reason: Previously banned Avg_Joe repeating reviews already posted under previous name.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mazarin

Certainly seems like one to avoid!

Offline John81