Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamiee - Milton Keynes  (Read 2127 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5406499) (46 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mac72

External Link/Members Only

Good evening,

I had a recent meet with Jamiee as I was passing through MK and good fun it was too. 

Had noticed the mostly positive reviews and after trying a few girls she was the first of my plan A’s to reply with a time that worked. 

Location.  Central MK. I have no idea my way around this bloody town it is all roundabouts and daft street names but sat nav took me to nearby car park.  So all good.  Flat seemed like her working flat and was in pretty good order.

Girl.  All as pictures and was dressed as requested, shoes off at the door, a light kiss and followed her through to room.  Slender, cracking melons good chassis and smooth down below.  Through the meet she seemed to have a cheeky sense of humour which was good considering English is not her first language, fully engaged throughout.

Action.  Round 1, owo, Cim, spitting into a tissue after and then face sitting.
            Round 2. Owo, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy

All enthusiastic and was a great view to be riding a slim hottie nearly half my age. 

Price.  £140 / hr. All as advertised. 

Return visit.  Yes if I could guarantee to find the flat.

All in a strong positive from a pretty enthusiastic cheeky girl. 

She is well reviewed but as I have met her I’ve reviewed her.   

A

Offline tp69

Nice one. She's in my calendar for my MK trip in a few weeks.

Offline webpunter

Offline Mac72

as an add/follow up to earlier review, i did find the flat again! and went for a repeat visit, service, attitude etc all as enthusiastic as before.

if i see her again i'll not add anymore comments to this thread unless there is a drop in service.

Trust above is ok rules wise.

M

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I'd like to see her again but MK is just way too far and expensive for me to make the trip to again.

Offline bedhedred

I visited her recently and I'd have gone back if not for the storm which scrambled the trains. The mirror in her room is a big new accessory 👀

Offline tp69

I visited her recently and I'd have gone back if not for the storm which scrambled the trains. The mirror in her room is a big new accessory 👀

Seeing her again soon too. She’s easily my favourite punt, great girl.