Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sue 24 - Cambridge  (Read 2034 times)

49 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (37 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rock123

Made a booking with Sue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had arranged a booking yesterday with Sue for a certain time then 15mins before the appointment she said could I do an hour later, no I was already there waiting in a Cafe so no but said I'd text today for another appointment.

So arranged an appointment for today and was on my way and walking there 5-10 mins before the appointment I received a text to say the 'heating had gone' so couldn't see me. Yeah like I believe that.

Also it's funny as it was in two different locations. Yesterday was near the train station and today was near the leisure centre. So that in itself raises question marks.

Not impressed.

Offline Grubbh

I went to see her yesterday (review forthcoming). She didn’t mention anything about heating, but she did say she’d switched places as the owner of her original flat had been watching via one of those doorbell cameras and complained about so many men coming and going all day. Not sure why she couldn’t have just explained that to you though.