Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Secrets - Telford  (Read 3127 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5431309) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rogdog101

External Link/Members Only        External Link/Members Only

Location. Flat on outskirts of Telford. Perfectly clean and tidy. Parking out front in quite an exposed car park which would, I think, be a problem if you were trying to be ultra discreet. However, was not a concern for me particularly.

Cost. 160 pounds for one hour.

Booking. Started off by text and was asked to submit an AW booking. That was sorted out fairly quickly. No problems in this regard.

The girl.  Slightly bigger than I expected but no worries on this score.  Was not expecting a stick insect so was not surprised.  I would say that she is a bit bigger than the photos on the website but has a great chest and bum.  I was happy.

The meeting.  Arrived slightly early and was texted to let Tori know I had arrived was asked to wait a couple of minutes as she was still getting ready.  The car park is a bit “exposed”.  This may be a problem for some but didn’t really bother me.  Once she was ready, Tori texted the details and I went up to the flat. 

The flat itself was modern, clean and functional.  Perfectly adequate for the purpose.  I was offered a drink and had a glass of water.  I didn’t need a shower as I had had one before leaving. 

We chatted generally, as this was our first meeting it allowed both of us to get the measure of the other.  After a few minutes moved into kissing (DFK) and playing with each other.  Tori was dressed in a bra, pants and suspenders and the bra soon came off.  Tori asked what I liked and there followed a fairly long blow job (very good technique I thought) and some CG, missionary and more CG until I finished in the bag.  As you may gather I am not particularly adventurous in my tastes but Tori did everything I wanted with an enthusiastic manner and the services were delivered very well.

A bit more chit chat and then on my way about spot on the hour.

Overall.  A pleasant and enjoyable hour spent with a professional and capable service provider.  I found her attractive and did not mind the chatter at all.  I know some here find that off-putting but it does not bother me at.  Would I repeat the experience?  Yes I would. 

Offline Neojay76

Good review. I've checked her out before and looks like she has a great body but those rates in Telford hmmmmm not too sure. 30mins £100?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Diggingdeep

Glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

I was put off by the chat and her body size, amongst other things, she does seem to be the only consistent SP in Telford atm.

Offline Rogdog101

I know what you mean but I am a bit of sucker for a mid-size miss.  I always think that most girls will be a size or two bigger than advertised and factor that in.   As for the chat, par for the course really.  I don’t like meets where it’s straight to business as that always feels a bit clinical.  The best meetings for me are a combination of things.