Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica - Meh - Plymouth  (Read 2242 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089397) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline sablood

Warning - this is a TS review

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 minutes

Comms: good. Sent off a text and received a location a few minutes later. Set up a meet for 15 minutes later.

Location: a side street down Mutley. Never been punting there before. Parking was a nightmare and after making a few rounds, parked in a nearby supermarket. Not the most convenient or discreet of places (quite a few students walking around). The actual place itself was okay - serviced apartment that was clean. Bed felt like shit though.

The girl: appearances from BP are accurate. Good body, nice tits, plump surgical ass that looked great but felt like a bag of rocks. Barely said a word to me, and this was pretty much the problem the entire punt. Very mechanical and hardly said a word.

The punt: asked me to undress and was soon sucking her cock. Nice cock - about 6-7 inches with decent girth. Got and stayed hard quickly. She returned the favour with OW. Never asked for OWO as her attitude was very off putting. Within a few minutes, asked if I could fuck her. Fucked her standing up in doggy for a while. Unfortunately because of my average endowment and her rock hard ass, I was never able to get properly in and fuck her like I wanted to. Eventually switch to sucking her off while jerking myself and made a huge mess. Thrown some wet wipes and was done.

In and out in about 15 minutes.

Shit punt that feels like a waste of a £100. In fairness to her, I was never assertive with what I wanted. That really shouldn’t be an excuse for a cold and unfriendly personality though.

I forgot to mention that she checked her phone a few times whilst I was sucking her off. 

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

The girl: appearances from BP are accurate. Good body, nice tits, plump surgical ass that looked great but felt like a bag of rocks...

07471 534321
+447471534321

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gch1965

I was considering a meet but read some previous reviews which echo yours so thanks for review saved me some cash, she's touring with External Link/Members Only who looks bit to manly.