Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Pam x - Glasgow  (Read 2743 times)

28 review(s) for Busty Pam x (21 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rowlock

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30 minutes
Communication: Simple via sms.
Looks: Size 12, great curves.  Photo’s accurate. 

Arrange a 30 mins booking after a short bit of SMS back and forth.  Location is very close to St George’s Cross, so convenient for the underground.  Bottom floor flat, nice and easy.

Hiding behind the door when I arrived, but once I was in I could see she was dressed in some black lingerie and looked cracking in it.  Found her very attractive with the kind of figure I really like.  I’m not the best at judging sizes, but I googled size 12 woman and would say that’s the most accurate.  Face wise I thought she was pretty too.

Cash handed over, I got on the bed and she removed her bra.  She is very friendly and chatty, so we were chatting for a few mins on the bed first, then she said “Let’s have some fun” and then started OWO.  She was good at this, and looked good doing it.  I was rubbing her arse and fanny through her panties.  She soon stood up and remove her pants and started back to OWO, and I got a good feel and taste of her tits before she started up again.  Lay back and played with her pussy.  I asked if she was OK with fingers and she gave a ‘Mmmmm’ pensive type of reply, so I just kept to the outside, so she isn’t particularly keen on a fingering if that’s your thing.  After some OWO I went down for RO.  Nice and clean.  She was lamenting that she lost her landing strip as she shaved too much of it by accident and she had to go baldy, so she’ll be growing that back.  She already had put some lube on her fanny as she was giving me OWO, so there was a taste of lube, but I wasn’t fussed by that.

She then gave me the “come here” and on with the bag to shag in missionary.  Responsive but not over the top with the moans and that.  Tits looked amazing.  Then went for some doggy at the edge of the bed, then switched to her grinding during cowgirl to finish.  Chatted some more as I dressed.  No kissing, but I didn’t initiate.

I was in pretty much bang on 30 mins, She wasn’t a clock watcher in the slightest and nothing felt rushed.

All in all an easy positive, a cracking wee punt.