Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim-American-MILF - Bury  (Read 7136 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5291247) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
14 review(s) for KimAmericanMILF (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kabz199

External Link/Members Only

£100 for half n hour
£130 for shower included

Meet happened last week, fired of a text to see if she was available and got a quick response that she was, gave me the postcode location. Arrived at the postcode was in bury there is a parking lot infront of a kwik fit garage on site which was great saved me having to travel around looking for parking as the place is smack bang in the middle of a shopping area. Text Kim to let her know I was there she gave me the place to walk to, it was a block of apartments easy to get to she buzzes you in not hassled by anyone on the way in no one really about. Met her at her door was ushered in. The apartment wasn’t bad inside pretty clean. Looks wise you can say her profile picture is a fitting match, tall lady, long blonde hair, nice pair of racks. She did give me the impression of someone who likes to do things her own way and was fairly bossy which was a little of putting but looked past that, also she does talk a lot but i guess thats ok to have someone who talks and not sit there looking like a speechless stone like some workers are . Fyi she asks if you want to have some kind of erotic shower for £30 extra so I went ahead. This shower is nothing erotic or sensual just her essentially cleaning you so if you book id probably decline if she asks cause it was hardly erotic or sensual, think a past review confirmed this also but stupid me didnt think ahead. Tried a few different positions including OWO and anal for no extra costs, of course all cover apart from the OWO. Came twice, had a decent conversation and was on my way. Left a positive review cause apart from the shower thing it was a pretty decent half n hour can’t complain she was ok with alot of things I asked for.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 01:21:41 pm by kabz199 »

Offline BaldEagle

Am I confusing her with someone else or has there been talk of her barebacking?  :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

You paid £130hh?
With that?

Old profile linked on an old review
External Link/Members Only

Offline kabz199

I dont recall seeing any bareback talks? i did see something about her writing her own reviews though

Offline Tony4447

Am I confusing her with someone else or has there been talk of her barebacking?  :unknown:

I thought I had seen the same about barebacking

Offline storm69

I thought i had seen barebacking too , though this is several years ago, put me off at the time so I didnt see her.

Offline Numberone

I thought i had seen barebacking too , though this is several years ago, put me off at the time so I didnt see her.
Looks like it put you off punting altogether several years ago!

Offline magpie252

Your not confused
As reported by our Scottish Cousins
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149335.msg2702592#msg2702592

Offline kabz199

Fuck sake..!! best get myself checked

Online Moby Dick

Offline antsz

I wouldn't see her Purley for the BB she offers but £130 for that !