Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldie - Premium - Newcastle  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Drcoco

External Link/Members Only
£60 30min incall
Location about a 5 min drive from Wallsend high street found it easy using sat nav and plenty of parking.
Comms - First time using this agency can't fault the comms all by text think it was a total of 5 messages from asking to door a couple to ask availability and sort time a few days before and one to confirm before 10am on the day really good.
First impressions - opened the door in the usual peek a boo behind walked in and was greeted by Goldie wearing matching bra and panties showing off her petite body - I was happy with what I saw,  her stats as advertised seam fair, small petite body size 6 but I wouldn't say un healthy skinny just naturally small but firm body, tiny firm breasts and facially ok pretty eyes and smile with a real genuine down to earth girl next door vibe abut her.
Shown into room exchanged and the action started straight away, service was really good joined her on the bed and started some kissing -  I would say was light fk sometimes deeper it was never full on dfk however it was constant throughout and was good enough to get me going.
I removed her bra to reveal a really nice pair of small breasts with firm nipples and was playing with her pussy at the same time.
Was asked not to put fingers inside as she was happy just stroking the outside feeling her get wet.
She then went to start oral - owo was good, sloppy, good attention the shaft quite deep just not much ball attention, loads of eye contact, lasted a good amount of time and she then asked if I was ready for condom.
Protected sex in any position I wanted and she was enthusiastic and engaging allowed for unrestricted penetration in most positions, highlights were rcg where she was excellent and twerked away.
Finished in the bag while she was riding me cg looking me right in the eyes.
Had some time left  so just chilled and chatted for a few minutes she was sound to talk to.
Used bathroom walked to door with a kiss once dressed.
I had an excellent experience with her a genuine unrushed GFE.

Offline toon972

Cheers, she is getting some good consistent feedback.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice one, thanks for the review  :thumbsup: