Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel_Bee - Warwickshire  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Richard1994

Has anyone seen this WG? She’s on my HL and can’t see any reviews for her?

Offline Richard1994

Here you go mate, sorry not sure where to find the url  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Maybe now with her profile on here someone may have seen her

Offline AndyJay

I'm calling bullshit on this one...………..

I recognise her from one of her pictures in the gallery and she uses that picture as her profile on the Seeking Arrangement site. I've just tried to find her profile on there and annoyingly cannot see it at the moment. I know we have had a conversation and there is NO WAY the prices on her AW page are what she expects for a meet up. I've forgotten what it was but she has big ideas!!!!.

Also the fact its a 'models agency' looking after her page and she has no services listed.

Bullshit.  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

I'm calling bullshit on this one...………..

I recognise her from one of her pictures in the gallery and she uses that picture as her profile on the Seeking Arrangement site. I've just tried to find her profile on there and annoyingly cannot see it at the moment. I know we have had a conversation and there is NO WAY the prices on her AW page are what she expects for a meet up. I've forgotten what it was but she has big ideas!!!!.

Also the fact its a 'models agency' looking after her page and she has no services listed.

Bullshit.  :lol:
Thanks mate knew someone would come up with something

Offline Richard1994

I’ll remove her from my HL in that case! I did think it was strange there wasn’t any likes listed.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She contacted me about an RB a while ago - quite a generic message but I liked the photos so didn’t dismiss it out of hand.

I got a couple of hits on a reverse image search taking me to a modelling portfolio page - however, as far as I could see, those photos were quite a few years old so I would have my doubts if they are still accurate (if indeed it is a genuine profile - photos could of course be stolen). In any case I am always nervous when people use old photos as I assume that they don’t feel they look like that any more, so with all those potential problems in my mind I didn’t take things any further.

She later replied to another RB with pretty much an identically worded message, so I’m not sure she had actually read the requirements and had a genuine interest. 

Overall I treat this profile with caution.

Offline Ilikemuff

Seen her off Seeking a few years ago.
When I saw her she tried to keep talking , have a coffee, use the loo etc for as long as possible
Had her insta details too and she has plumped out big time.
Bit lardy now and nothing like the slim model photos on her profile.
Surprising how many girls pop up on AW