Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm always wet❤️ and I can't control🔞🍑 Derby VS  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Fence Post

External Link/Members Only

A couple of weeks ago, had the urge for a "fuller bodied" bird. Prompt and easy texts easily arranged a meet, in the regular block of flats off Abbey Street.
No hiding behind the door, the photos are accurate but out of date. She's not the prettiest and carries a tum. Nice pair of soft E (?) Cup tits.
Didn't enquire what breed she is but guess an EE....... not home bred.
£60 for 30, ad says no owo so didn't enquire.
She made a good job of ow and enjoyed me fingering her. I wasn't in the mood for RO, but she turned round and asked me to finger her. With 2 fingers up she became very wet and came.
Had sex in mish and doggy, came in the bag.
She can speak the lingo so engaged in a stilted conversation.
I rated it a positive, looks were't top draw but unprompted effort and a good fuck made the day........ I left with a smile on my face.

Offline GingerNuts

From VS advert:

07852 813051
+447852813051

No hiding behind the door, the photos are accurate but out of date. She's not the prettiest and carries a tum. Nice pair of soft E (?) Cup tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   

Offline Fence Post

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

A couple of weeks ago, had the urge for a "fuller bodied" bird. Prompt and easy texts easily arranged a meet, in the regular block of flats off Abbey Street.
Didn't enquire what breed she is but guess an EE....... not home bred.
£60 for 30, ad says no owo so didn't enquire.
She made a good job of ow and enjoyed me fingering her. I wasn't in the mood for RO, but she turned round and asked me to finger her. With 2 fingers up she became very wet and came.
Had sex in mish and doggy, came in the bag.
She can speak the lingo so engaged in a stilted conversation.
I rated it a positive, looks were't top draw but unprompted effort and a good fuck made the day........ I left with a smile on my face.

Wish I was not so far from Derby ...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good honest review matey thanks