Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_beauty_queen92 Doncaster  (Read 2460 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6550992) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online chrisg8936

External Link/Members Only

Meeting earlier today with Bella  in Doncaster, fired of a text yesterday to arrange for today, quick response and given the post code and on her profile gives details of where others work from, at the meeting she confirmed AVA Gracey and Danielle formerly Spankme also work form there.

Paid £160 for an hour

There is very little info on services on the AW profile and only a few reports so a bit of an unknown.

It is definitely her in the picks and is attractive and very slim, great arse, small boobs but big nipple that are every responsive, very tidy and tight body built for sex.

Text that i was going to 5 mins late due to traffic told this was not a problem, parked up a short walk away after reading other reports that the residential area is directly across the road, given the address and made my way there, usual hiding behind the door and was pleasantly surprised with hr looks and body, dressed in tight skirt and top with nice underwear underneath, welcome kiss and headed up to the bedroom, as we were going up the stairs AVA Gracey came out and then shot back in, may be uncomfortable for some and risk of bumping into other punters, you could hear people moving around, but the door was locked, made it to the bedroom, tokens handed over and was immediately pounced on for lots of sloppy ,LFK, quick chat while she assisted me out of my clothes and made our way to the bed, LFK all the way, more when on the bed and she worked her way down kissing all the way  to give some good OWO, plenty of attention to balls and fingers rubbing under and around the whole area, plenty of variety, deep, licking up and down the shaft, sucking balls and tip, alternated with hand action and had to slow it down, RO was clean and responsive and became very wet, more of this and OWO and felt at one point she just wanted me to cum quickly, moved on missionary tight and really got into it, doggy and said i was a little too big but still took a pounding , Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl then some good face fucking, more OWO and eventually after 40mins unloaded into her mouth, made sure every drop was out then used a tissue to get rid so no swallow, unfortunately i am a 1 shot guy nowadays, but whilst this was a positive meet, once this was done she chatted for a couple of minutes while she dressed, not an option of a second round, not a problem for me but some may feel different.
A pleasant and chatty lass that puts you at ease very quickly and easily, she did say she would do Duos with the others above and just give them a bit of notice to coordinate diaries.

Offline viper13

You said there wasn't a chance of a second pop, so how much time did you have left when you say you was getting dressed  :unknown:

Thanks for the review btw  :hi:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Why can't they just list the services they provide on their profiles? No OWO or CIM mentioned anywhere, so without enquiring or reading reviews on here one would never know. Especially those who filter their search results by services they want SPs to provide.

Thanks for the review, now that I know CIM is on offer I might just go and see this one

Offline viper13

Why can't they just list the services they provide on their profiles? No OWO or CIM mentioned anywhere, so without enquiring or reading reviews on here one would never know. Especially those who filter their search results by services they want SPs to provide.

Thanks for the review, now that I know CIM is on offer I might just go and see this one

I've see this before and thought the same  :dash:

Online Ghost89

She sounds great but the location and fact that there’s another 2 girls working there make me keep away. As I’ve said before on another review.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:47:29 pm by Ghost89 »