Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaddieS - Nuru massage, slippery fun - Leek  (Read 5061 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4769060) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline antony8821

so I was in the area and had a search and 3 profiles came up, none of which really jumped out at me. but reading Maddies Nuru massage tab I was intrigued, I had always wanted to try this,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I sent an email the night before and asked if it was available, a few messages back and fourth and a number. a couple of texts and bobs your uncle, booked and I was looking forward to it.

Maddie came and met me at the door to the flats in a nice dress, her body was so fit and she was good looking. Her profile says 40 but I would say she was older than that however, still looked so sexy.

Sorted out the paperwork and she ran the shower for me, I jumped in and she got in too, she scrubbed me head to toe and exfoliated me.  she then went down and started sucking my dick and looked up saying, it just looked too tempting. once i was all clean we got out and onto the bed/rubber blow up bed type thing on top of the bed ( normal Nuru bed type thing) and i lay on my front she proceeded to pour the hot oil over me.

it felt incredible, warm and relaxing. she then started sliding all over me with her breasts and hands, massaging underneath and rubbing my dick with her oily hands. it was a surreal sensation and it felt brilliant. next I lay on my back and she proceeded to slip and slide over me. she grabbed a condom and put it on, she slid up and down riding until she came. she then got off and came up to kiss me and oil me more. i then used the oil to my advantage and started finger fucking her bum she was moaning and kissing me. she then started to give me a hand job covered in oil. it was incredible and i couldn't last much longer and I shot everywhere, when i say everywhere i couldn't believe how much i shot.

we lay there for a minute and back in the shower we got, she cleaned me all up and i got dried and dressed, said our goodbyes and i left.

absolutely fantastic time, it was so hot, she was stunning and very sexy. I probably wouldn't do Nuru again though because you know once you have shot your load you just want to up and leave? well you then have to shower and mess around. but I would definitely be back for a normal session with her.

£180 for one hour which is steep for me but I did enjoy it and I can cross it off my bucket list!

Offline GingerNuts

For the thread title I've assumed the meeting was in Leek. Shout up if it was elsewhere.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:24:50 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds interesting this lady. Not close but not far enough away to rule her out. Difficult to find someone offering nuru and sex in a meet thats decent.