Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks and Goodbye, At Least For Now.  (Read 14987 times)

Offline Belgarion

Good luck smiths.

You've given me some hope.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

I hope Head1 lets this thread stand but I wanted to thank all the many genuine punters I have met in person and had PM dealings with and others on UKP since I joined. Thanks to you all. :drinks: I have fallen for an amazing woman and decided to give it 100% and see what happens. No punting or fucking about behind her back. If it all goes to shit then I may be back, but I really hope I have found someone to spend my life with.

Thanks to Head1 and other admin and mods on UKP, :drinks: this site is THE site for punters, I wish everyone the very best. Its a funny old life that's for sure, I have spent my adult life fucking around but out of blue comes a woman who I love so much I cant cheat and more importantly don't want to cheat on her, for now anyway.

Good luck to both of you  :drinks:

Offline david159

i applaud your contributions to this site...it also shows the level of respect you have from other members by the number of posts left for you...i too wish you good luck and happiness for the future

Offline SamLP

I hope Head1 lets this thread stand but I wanted to thank all the many genuine punters I have met in person and had PM dealings with and others on UKP since I joined. Thanks to you all. :drinks: I have fallen for an amazing woman and decided to give it 100% and see what happens. No punting or fucking about behind her back. If it all goes to shit then I may be back, but I really hope I have found someone to spend my life with.

Thanks to Head1 and other admin and mods on UKP, :drinks: this site is THE site for punters, I wish everyone the very best. Its a funny old life that's for sure, I have spent my adult life fucking around but out of blue comes a woman who I love so much I cant cheat and more importantly don't want to cheat on her, for now anyway.
Missed this mate as I'm rarely on here nowadays, but on the off chance you log on, I'm wishing you all the best in your personal life. Hope the dream lasts a lifetime.

Offline Doc Holliday

Missed this mate as I'm rarely on here nowadays, but on the off chance you log on, I'm wishing you all the best in your personal life. Hope the dream lasts a lifetime.

Funnily enough he logged in yesterday.  :)

Offline Punterperson1971

Good luck mate I hope it all works out for you  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:09:14 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Tomcat

All the best Smiths look after the lady.

Offline Hurley

Best of luck Smiths I’ve always admired your somewhat robust approach to punting

Offline Bonker

Funnily enough he logged in yesterday.  :)

Or maybe his girlfriend did  :)

Offline bedhedred

Hi guys. I have faltered in my quest to stick to 1 woman

That didn't last very long. If I ever try to get sober, I'm not letting on about it. 😂

Welcome back.

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 10:06:39 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

That didn't last very long. If I ever try to get sober, I'm not letting on about it. 😂

Welcome back.

:hi:

Thanks, nearly 4 months, thats a very long time for me. :D

Offline contentguy

And a review already!

Welcome back!

Offline sparkus

Back with a bang! Or not if your review is anything to go by :D

Offline smiths

Back with a bang! Or not if your review is anything to go by :D

Yes she was a cunt but Andrea in Kingsbury and even better though at a much higher price, Khloe in Colindale both offered me a good service multiple times recently. I have no idea if Khloe even advertises for punters anymore, she was on A/W years ago and then on Vivastreet, i kept her number so just texted her and she has been available to me. Reviews done by me on both WGs.

Offline smiths

Offline hendrix

Welcome back smiths!  :hi:

Offline smiths

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Was always going to happen. Once a punter always a punter  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline victor989

Online Thephoenix

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 06:33:11 am by Thephoenix »

Offline Doc Holliday

That's a great shame it didn't work out for you and you felt the need to return.  :hi:

Also proves why normally 'goodbye' threads are not allowed on here  ;) :D

Offline unclepokey

I knew you'd be back !

Unlike some I really thought you would not be back. But welcome back anyway and I'm sorry things didn't work out.

I was a regular of Shanelle and she pulled the plug out a while back for a time. One of my other faithfuls predicted Shanelle would return - and I didn't  think she would. But she did - only for a while though. She has now gone -until the next time!

Offline PLeisure

Welcome back, smiths   :drinks:

In a parallel universe, the forum would do a GoFund me and get you two hours with Renata 4u  :P :lol: :thumbsup: :crazy: :music:

Offline king tarzan

Heart break hotel..
Better to pay as you go with the ho!!

Simpletto
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Sinister

Once you step into this murky world there's no quitting or leaving, the only way out is once your body betrays you.

Offline Stevelondon

I have to say smiths. (Just a personal note)
As much as I wanted a fellow punter (And one with a remarkable UKP record) to walk away into the sunset and be forever happy with his new found love.

It was the last few words in your OP that had me doubting.

“Don’t want to cheat on her, not now anyway”  :D

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

According to the survey 25.4% of married men and 18.3% of married women have committed adultery at least once during their marriage. The poll was conducted on a group of 635,000 members, which is equivalent to a 3% of all married

Offline Plan R

Welcome back mate hope the experience wasn't too emotionally or financially expensive..
Have to say this thread as done nothing to lessen my cynicism about relationships !
 :D    :drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

I have to say smiths. (Just a personal note)
As much as I wanted a fellow punter (And one with a remarkable UKP record) to walk away into the sunset and be forever happy with his new found love.

It was the last few words in your OP that had me doubting.

“Don’t want to cheat on her, not now anyway”  :D

At least you have not assumed the relationship is over  :D, maybe he just fancied a bit of strange  :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

At least you have not assumed the relationship is over  :D, maybe he just fancied a bit of strange  :unknown:

Absolutely…….. never assume anything. Not in this game anyway.  :D

Offline sparkus

Just wondering if anyone has quit due to turning over a new leaf/finding God etc?

Offline Griffin75

I sometimes genuinely wish i'd never got into punting...
It's clearly warped my view of relationships - cheated in my previous relationship and my current marriage (including 2 kids) is falling apart..
One of the main reasons is the lack if interest shown by me in my missus quite clearly due to the variety available out there..
I'd also be much richer as well!..
I do however have some great memories (some fading now unfortunately) for the wank bank.

Offline Thepacifist

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just wondering if anyone has quit due to turning over a new leaf/finding God etc?
I'm wondering how many blokes lie on their death bed thinking "Just wish i'd shagged less women"  :unknown:  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I saw a very pleasant new girl the other night and muttered that i'd like to settle down with a good woman and give up punting..

She said "Well even at your age your a bloody animal!, so i don't think one woman would keep you contained"!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:57:50 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline pantywetter

I sometimes genuinely wish i'd never got into punting...
It's clearly warped my view of relationships - cheated in my previous relationship and my current marriage (including 2 kids) is falling apart..
One of the main reasons is the lack if interest shown by me in my missus quite clearly due to the variety available out there..
I'd also be much richer as well!..
I do however have some great memories (some fading now unfortunately) for the wank bank.

From time to time I have felt guilty whilst in relationships, but inevitably the sex dries up.  I’m not sure what women expect you to do if they don’t put out or boring in the sack. 

Offline king tarzan

From time to time I have felt guilty whilst in relationships, but inevitably the sex dries up.  I’m not sure what women expect you to do if they don’t put out or boring in the sack.

I was so happy when my relationship ended!!
Joyful moment!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

I'm wondering how many blokes lie on their death bed thinking "Just wish i'd shagged less women"  :unknown:  :D

Like that advert with Ewan McGregor about travelling.

Online Thephoenix

Many times! :rolleyes:

......and that's despite calling out to God near the end of every punt.

Offline JustaPunter

Joyful moment!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Cool story Bro 😎

Offline sparkus

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
It'd be interesting to get her take on it :D

I'm gonna take a wild shot and say she was a lot happier than he was.......I would have been absolutely bloody ecstatic  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline JontyR

I'm gonna take a wild shot and say she was a lot happier than he was.......I would have been absolutely bloody ecstatic  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Can't imagine ever feeling like this. Must be some real wimpy beta type simp not to have sorted out this situation before it would lead to this kind of reaction.

Offline alabama1

Joyful moment!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Are you saying that she ended it ? If so, if you were so happy about it, why didn't you end it sooner  :unknown:

Offline jeanphillipe

Can't imagine ever feeling like this. Must be some real wimpy beta type simp not to have sorted out this situation before it would lead to this kind of reaction.

Are you saying King Tarzan is a victim of domestic violence

#justiceforjohnny #mentoo  #raasclast bumbaclaat
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 10:30:01 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline lillythesavage

It'd be interesting to get her take on it :D

Can sort that for you . Tarzan stylee.

:yahoo: :drinks: :dance: :wackogirl: :D :yahoo: :drinks: :dance: :wackogirl: :D :yahoo: :drinks: :dance: :wackogirl: :D

Offline catweazle

I think it was the late Kenneth Williams  who said "don't go to the grave wishing you'd had more fun with your genital organs." ( ok, he was gay, but valid point nonetheless)

Offline nwluvit

I think it was the late Kenneth Williams  who said "don't go to the grave wishing you'd had more fun with your genital organs." ( ok, he was gay, but valid point nonetheless)
  He wasn't wishing he had had more adventures with the Ladies then?

Offline JontyR

He wasn't wishing he had had more adventures with the Ladies then?
I think he wished he had more adventures full stop. He was relatively repressed in that regard and found the openness of others quite alien.