Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gentlemen of non white ethnic origin … how do you deal with  (Read 3715 times)

Offline jaydefo24

The number of girls who say “I don’t see black guys”? I know it’s a silly question as you’re not going to the police to complain about it… but I wonder do you have to tell every potential SP your race so they won’t surprised when you arrive ?

Offline Mackan1

As I am white I cannot say. But I guess the woman can always reject the guy at the door and say it says on my profile I don’t see black guys. I am guessing there may be a diamond in the ruff where she may be like this guy is cutie/ sexy and allow them in.

I don’t find dark skin girls attractive. Even like people like Rihanna, Beyoncé where everyone think they are hot. But there is always a exception to the rule. I hope one day I can tick it off my bucket list.

Also want to tick off a asian girl (unless u tick massage with happy ending) off my bucket list.

Online Punterperson1971

As I am white I cannot say. But I guess the woman can always reject the guy at the door and say it says on my profile I don’t see black guys. I am guessing there may be a diamond in the ruff where she may be like this guy is cutie/ sexy and allow them in.

I don’t find dark skin girls attractive. Even like people like Rihanna, Beyoncé where everyone think they are hot. But there is always a exception to the rule. I hope one day I can tick it off my bucket list.

Also want to tick off a asian girl (unless u tick massage with happy ending) off my bucket list.
I’m white but find black girls incredibly attractive more so than white or Asian girls not sure why I do just do

Offline southcoastpunter

If they are attractive and sexy then they are attractive and sexy irrespective of colour or race etc!! Basically i just like all women - well the attractive and sexy ones!!

But back to the Ops question - I am white so haven't had an issues but if you are non white it would seem that most of the time you will be ok (unless the SP has stated it on her profile ) but it can't do any harm to mention it at the end of any booking phone call/message. May save a wasted journey.

Offline Comicman

I read their profiles  to see if they have a NBA policy and always let them know i'm black even if it's not stated on their profile  so that i don't have a wasted journey

Offline Tokidoe

Im Chinese, british born so I speak like a normal Londoner. I always text by stating I’m british born chinese. Seems to work, rejections I get are usually from other british born chinese WG’s. So at least I wouldnt waste my time travelling.

Offline Crockers

I'm Anglo Indian, and never had an issue. Used to mention it at first, but stopped when some girls were shocked I even asked the question.

I've only ever seen White girls. A couple of my regs say that they prefers Indians.One of them told me her last bf was so.

She gives me an outstanding service, over and above.

She is sooo pale, and I have loads of pics of the contrast in our skin pigmentation, after being oiled up. So sensual and erotic.

Offline Adoniron

Some girls won't see black or Asian men but its only a minority and it clearly says so in their profiles so just book someone else.

Offline Jayj

I'm of mediterranean origin with a tanned complexion I can’t say I’ve ever been turned away from a punt, I’m over 50 years of age but in good health and not overweight, I totally respect an SP’s boundaries, if they have made a decision about who they see then I total respect it, be that my age or appearance, I’m buying their most personal time and space it’s not like I’m walking into their shop and being refused, their body their choice. 

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Im Chinese, british born so I speak like a normal Londoner. I always text by stating I’m british born chinese. Seems to work, rejections I get are usually from other british born chinese WG’s. So at least I wouldnt waste my time travelling.

Seems odd why do you think that might be?

I have noticed over time a lot of girls of foreigh descent nationality in the UK don't like seeing their own countymen?...

Offline Adoniron

I have noticed over time a lot of girls of foreigh descent nationality in the UK don't like seeing their own countymen?...

Maybe the SPs think that they or a relative might know the punter?

Offline Colston36

The number of girls who say “I don’t see black guys”? I know it’s a silly question as you’re not going to the police to complain about it… but I wonder do you have to tell every potential SP your race so they won’t surprised when you arrive ?

I know girls who prefer black guys. I used to prefer black girls but went off them. We're all different thank goodness.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

I don’t find dark skin girls attractive. Even like people like Rihanna, Beyoncé where everyone think they are hot.
I was like you, until a few years ago. Now find some of them very attractive. Same for Asians. That was the plus of punting being able to taste many different dishes and not have a monotonous diet  ;)

Offline willie loman

its not to do with aesthetics though.

Offline J56$

I'd say yeah, just put it in your inital booking enquiry, saves any risk of getting turned away at the door. I got turned away at the door a few times, now I just put in the initial text & have had no issues since. Well except a few WGs asking if I have a big dick before they book me in, thankfully I'm bang average  :D.

Offline jaydefo24

I'd say yeah, just put it in your inital booking enquiry, saves any risk of getting turned away at the door. I got turned away at the door a few times, now I just put in the initial text & have had no issues since. Well except a few WGs asking if I have a big dick before they book me in, thankfully I'm bang average  :D.

Haha good to know black guys can be “bang average”, which last time I checked was 5.8 inches …

Offline J56$

Haha good to know black guys can be “bang average”, which last time I checked was 5.8 inches …

Yep, course we do.

#BlackLives(with average size dicks)Matter

Offline king tarzan

I'm a brown man.. had no issues..
Did have 1 white woman call me a bloody Indian, because I didn't proceed because she was drugged up and rude...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

I have a king cobra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So beat that!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Online JonasG

Tbf, it's very rare I've seen WGs mention on their profile they don't see Chinese or Indian punters.

Seems like the main issue is with black guys.

Offline sim0256

One SP I know won't see any foreigners and she says it is because of a clash of cultures and some having a bad attitude towards woman in general . She had a few bad experiences I think.

I had a meet with my first ever Asian recently and have to say it was very good , I would have gone back but she was leaving town a couple of days after so on the prowl for another to try . Hope I wasn't just first time lucky . Love the neat and petite size that most Asians are .

Offline Malcolm40

Even if they say on their profile they see all races etc, I always send a message saying I'm so and so, this much of age and black. Just to make sure I don't go "half-cocked" and get turned away at the door.

Offline Kelgon85

I've also noticed that a lot of black SPs don't see black men. I assume maybe there's a (slightly) higher likelihood of seeing someone they know or who knows someone they may know?

Offline Jayjay1

A lot of WG dont like to see men from their country. Prob cause they take the piss and make them uncomfortable, or girls say where they're from and end up not being from there.

Offline Maak

I'm black African, I usually have no problems.

However I had an incident I had already booked a WG, on my way to the booking I reread her profile, she said no black guys. I contacted her to let her know I was black, she asked for my penis size, I told her I was average, she was happy to go ahead. I had a fantastic punt.

Offline advent2016

I thought this had been done to death.
I used to visit bars with my good buddy who is nearly 7 ft tall, from Trinidad, supremely fit and very large in the trouser Dept. He's an absolute gent and never had a problem picking up civvy ladies over the world and also getting me dates with their often less pretty friend. Since de-mob he's visited a few SPs with before or after me and he has been disappointed and rejected by some who don't even advertise an NBA policy. He's a bit of a redcap in his research, but he says "Plenty of pussy in the sea, move on"

Offline bundaskwilz

I dont tell them my race but ive turned up to punts before and they have been surprised giving off the vibe that if i was ugly or turned up in a hoody they'd say no...2 have made a big deal out of it claiming it was on their profile (it wasnt as i stay clear of those) asked to inspect my manhood 1 turned me away "too big" (im not) the other looked and said "you are fine sometime black men have huge penis" LOL

Offline king tarzan

I thought this had been done to death.
I used to visit bars with my good buddy who is nearly 7 ft tall, from Trinidad, supremely fit and very large in the trouser Dept. He's an absolute gent and never had a problem picking up civvy ladies over the world and also getting me dates with their often less pretty friend. Since de-mob he's visited a few SPs with before or after me and he has been disappointed and rejected by some who don't even advertise an NBA policy. He's a bit of a redcap in his research, but he says "Plenty of pussy in the sea, move on"

Elite king cobra club 🙌🙌

Offline Mr Sinister

This thread has been done to death, search older threads for more insights also there's an NBA thread in the London section detailing all wg who won't see PuntersOfColour.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This thread has been done to death, search older threads for more insights also there's an NBA thread in the London section detailing all wg who won't see PuntersOfColour.
You are still reading it.   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Mr Sinister

You are still reading it.   :unknown: :unknown:

Yes but there in no new insights to what's already been said, a wg can pick and choose who she decides not to see at the end of the day take your money elsewhere. :unknown:

From my own experiences I've never been turned away, only screened from text conversation and that's when I know not to bother, wg will usually state NBA in their profiles.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes but there in no new insights to what's already been said, a wg can pick and choose who she decides not to see at the end of the day take your money elsewhere. :unknown:

From my own experiences I've never been turned away, only screened from text conversation and that's when I know not to bother, wg will usually state NBA in their profiles.
If you think there are no new insights then the thread is no longer of interest to you, what is the point of posting on the thread just to say it doesn't interest you anymore, why not just let those who might find some useful information find it easier by not clogging the thread up with pointless posts.

It's very simple, if a thread doesn't interest you then don't open it, I've never understood people reading a thread then posting to say how it's pointless as far as they are concerned.    :unknown: