Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sayuri - Birmingham  (Read 3553 times)

Offline ppk001

⚠️⚠️ Warning TS review.

External Link/Members Only

I went against my better judgment and booked and arranged meet within the last week on the same day.

I booked around 7pm to meet at 1030pm. I was given postcode.

She made it clear she was passive and was keen to meet.

I started driving and after an hour (only 30/40 minutes before the meet) she says “come tomorrow, I’m tired”.

I mentioned I had already been driving for an hour and at this stage and I was not able to meet another day. She didn’t confirm or deny to meet as she didn’t respond.

So I pullover and call a few times and waited for about 15 minutes.

I realise she wasnt going to meet, so I told her I’m turning back to save myself the final 20-30 minutes of driving and I never got a response. Guessing I got blocked for whatever reason.

Not the most effective use of my time or petrol.

Good times.

Offline TheMagnet

Offline Kage4Real

Book her again on another then 5 min before the meet say you are tired and block :coolgirl:

Offline shed

Book her again on another then 5 min before the meet say you are tired and block :coolgirl:

Silly advice. Just brings himself down to her level. Best to forget the shit treatment and move on. Happens in punting unfortunately.

Offline Kage4Real

Silly advice. Just brings himself down to her level. Best to forget the shit treatment and move on. Happens in punting unfortunately.
Could care less. If some skank in the UK wants to work here, then waste my time I will waste there's at a cost of 1 minute of my time. This isn't Thailand where good sex with ladyboys is ten a penny.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 03:57:26 pm by Kage4Real »

Offline Adultworkuser

Could care less. If some skank in the UK wants to work here, then waste my time I will waste there's at a cost of 1 minute of my time. This isn't Thailand where good sex with ladyboys is ten a penny.

I agree. Sometimes giving them a taste of their own medicine makes you feel satisfied

Offline suttonporksword

I agree. Sometimes giving them a taste of their own medicine makes you feel satisfied

Its counter productive,  the more no shows and wasted time from  a SP perspective the more likely they will start asking for deposits. A  SP is in charge of how when and if she takes bookings at the end of the day

Offline shed

Its counter productive,  the more no shows and wasted time from  a SP perspective the more likely they will start asking for deposits. A  SP is in charge of how when and if she takes bookings at the end of the day

Totally agree.