Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Marisa - Regents Park  (Read 4189 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smoothpunter

So Marisa used to be New_Melania until the middle of 2021. I'd been in touch with her a couple of years ago when she did the £150 for 2 hours session that many of her reviews will talk about on here. We couldn't find a time that worked. She's sort of reinvented herself by chaging her name, new pictures and upping her prices to £250 for 2 hours (that was always the published rate but she had a permament offer on at £150).

External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt in a long time and it took place at the back end of 2021 (early Nov).

Reached out on AW email to Marisa and she pinged her mobile so we could chat on what's app. I was looking for a longer session and Marisa seemed to fit the bill from her reviews and I had been interested previously. The pictures as far as they go on the profile are accurate. She's a slim Bulgarian who is educated, articulate and I found to be quite pretty.

I booked a 2 hour session and she sent me her postcode in some flats very near to Regent's Park. I got an Uber there and back and it was dark so can't say much about the area but I felt perfectly safe. I made my way to her place with detailed instructions and she buzzed me in. I'd brought a bottle of wine as well which I'd already bought before she'd suggested it earlier in the day. As I say, I was looked for a longer more tactile punt.

She opened the door in a loose top and we did some intros, opened the wine and had a chat for 20 mins or so. Her tits kept falling out of her top as she got animated in the conversation, and we both got more touchy as the time passed. My biggest criticism is probably of myself. She asked if she could smoke, I said yes. My mistake as I'd forgotton how bad cig smoke is.  After 30 mins we made out way to her bedroom, I grabbed a quick shower and she was waiting semi clothed on the bed as I dried myself off. It was a good sex session, we'd talked about a CIM finish during our chat previously, in fact she'd extracted pretty much all I wanted from the punt during the conversation in a subtle way, nice touch thinking back. Plenty of oral both ways, she sat on my face for a good while and did come judging from the chest flush. OWO and she has a good technique, fucked her bending over the end of her bed at her request. Ended up with an explosive CIM which she swallowed down. The business end of the meeting lasted well over 30 mins.

We then retired for another chat and some more wine. Round two was on offer but it was me pushed for time and had to be elsewhere so I declined.

£250 for my first punt back. I had a good time and everything was as indicated by previous reports and her profile. My only regret is letting her smoke.I might have hung around for round 2 if I hadn't. I know it was cheaper before, but I got a booking that I couldn't manage previously, nice sex, good OWO, CIM plus swallow, so I think I'm OK about the extra money spent. She also says the accommodation is a step up on what it was previously, however... One thing that might attract or discourage people is it was a bit exhibitionist, her bedroom curtains were open the entire time we were fucking. Plenty of flats and a stairwell opposite both had a great view into the room. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, in fact after numerous parties in the past pre UKP I'm happy getting watched. I didn't see anyone watching but it would have been hard not to notice us if someone came down the stairs only 30 meteres away.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I'd be sorely tempted if it weren't for the smoking.

Online Boates

Knowing this lady as well as I do, I'm sure she would of closed the curtains had you of asked and definitely would of respected your wishes had you said no to her smoking.

Offline Parry

I have been in her previous flat and it stank of smoke. Is it the same at her new place?

Offline Gunner98

I’m hoping to she her again as all the punts I’ve had since then in UK, Turkey, Greece haven’t come close to the service she offered. As for the smoking, she did smoke toward the end of my session and even though I’m not a smoker I didn’t really mind as she didn’t smoke and then blow me. But I’m sure if you asked her to stop she would’ve complied.