Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_xo - Gainsborough  (Read 4352 times)

31 review(s) for Lara_xo (25 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline AW71

External Link/Members Only

This was for an hour at £120 within the last few days. I've been deliberating about how to rate this, because while I think Lara is a nice looking girl and potentially fun to play with, it was a bit disappointing and we didn't really connect. So what swung it..?

Communications were OK - she don't always get back to you that quickly but fair enough I suppose.

The venue was her place in Gainsborough - actually pretty nice - I know the town doesn't have the best reputation.

When she answered the door I was pretty hopeful. The pictures are genuine though maybe make her look a bit younger. She was dressed in something reasonably sexy - don't remember exactly what but it had the desired effect.

The meeting itself was pretty standard. Some chat which was a bit strained. Several positions, oral, receiving oral, not sure if there was rimming on her but she was clean and fresh down that end...

Unfortunately her mouth was absolutely rank and kissing her made me want to puke. She clearly smokes.

I suspect she could tell I was disgusted and that's what put a downer on the whole thing. I left well on time still feeling nauseous.

It would have been a neutral, except for that lie on her profile. Not so much white as greyish-black. Avoid if you are sensitive to smoker's breath.

Offline sniffer

She's had some fluffy reviews recently so I was thinking of trying her. There have also been other punters mentioning poor teeth and bad breath in the past. Thanks for your review, saved me a bad experience.

Offline Lincs.man1

Oh dear, the first negative  :( :scare:

Offline GingerNuts

Oh dear, the first negative  :( :scare:

Her second negative for a meeting with a third for ghosting.

Offline Jamesbattersea

That's a real shame you didn't enjoy your meet OP! I don't smoke and i know what you mean about smokers breath. But didn't smell anything when i saw her. I must have been lucky that she hadn't had one since she'd cleaned her teeth when i saw her. I was the first person in the morning ?

Offline AW71

Yes perhaps. If she hadn't lied on her profile I would have made a point of it in advance which might have helped. Thought to be honest it would take a wire brush and Domestos to sort out what I experienced.

Offline Lincs.man1

Her second negative for a meeting with a third for ghosting.
Quite right, apologies Mr Nuts

Offline Okusername36

What is she meant to have lied about? I've seen this girl before and reviewed her so I know full well her teeth are not black!
Fair enough she clearly smokes, some have experienced a bit of smokers breath and others haven't at all. Fully appreciate its your review and I'm not white knighting but I do think it needs pointing out that the whole thing lacks alot of other details. Whole emphasis on the illedgely black teeth but yet you don't know if you rimmed her?

Offline chandlerhandler

What is she meant to have lied about? I've seen this girl before and reviewed her so I know full well her teeth are not black!
Fair enough she clearly smokes, some have experienced a bit of smokers breath and others haven't at all. Fully appreciate its your review and I'm not white knighting but I do think it needs pointing out that the whole thing lacks alot of other details. Whole emphasis on the illedgely black teeth but yet you don't know if you rimmed her?

But her 'interview' says she doesn't smoke.

And, as for white knighting, 60% of your poxy amount of posts in 2.1/2 years are about Lara, suggests you might well be a WK.

Offline AW71

Well I think most people would have understood that last remark was poetic licence and anyway does not mention her teeth. Though to be fair she does have the discolouration of a smoker - and it's the sort of thing I find memorable...

Offline jayjuk

I noticed non of her smiling pics show her teeth...

Offline Jamesbattersea

If you look on her interview it actually say's
Do you smoke? NA
So she didn't actually lie, but NA is i bit of an odd answer!!

Offline Mark198219

Was my only negative about her, luckily for me it wasn't strong that day.    I read on one review she mentioned quitting so was a little disappointed.

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:44:35 am by GingerNuts »

Offline AW71

Unless I am much mistaken the "Do you smoke" answer has changed to NA. Nearly always?

Glad to see someone is watching!

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Unless I am much mistaken the "Do you smoke" answer has changed to NA. Nearly always?

Glad to see someone is watching!

The answer was "No" when you posted your review. She must have changed it to NA shortly after.

Offline fingerdeep

She has about 24 hours to respond to a text I sent recently otherwise another Negative coming up, she's been fucking me around for a long time, agrees a booking then cancels on the day.
I suspect she get requests and works out that with the session I'm asking for she can squeeze in a few 30 min sessions, make more money and therefore bins me. He availability on AW does not change.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 08:32:11 pm by fingerdeep »

Offline GingerNuts

She has about 24 hours to respond to a text I sent recently otherwise another Negative coming up...

Is that what you said in your text?

Offline fingerdeep

No, it's my limit, she has logged on every day the last couple of days, so is working.

Offline Fra66le

Is this going to be another neg FD? I’m over that way in a few weeks and wonder if I can be bothered to attempt to arrange anything…

Offline Okusername36

She's had no other complaints about her comms so if she's had the decency to cancel then maybe leave it there. She must have a reason to not meet with you.
Bit odd to drag up her one negative review, other than one from years ago.
The girls do make judgements on who they want to see. Move on and book someone else cause its clearly not going to go well.

Offline TrampZ

I have been lucky enough to have seen Lara 5 or 6 times, reviewed already.  Her comms I have found to be timely and prompt. 

If she doesn’t,t reply maybe she doesn’t,t want to see you. Simples, I would move on and find another.

Offline fingerdeep

Ok, positive reports only for Lara?

Her comms have been dreadful for me, from a SP who has cancelled more than once I would expect something along the line of sorry how about 30 minutes extra for free to compensate.

Offline EclipseBlue

Ok, positive reports only for Lara?

Her comms have been dreadful for me, from a SP who has cancelled more than once I would expect something along the line of sorry how about 30 minutes extra for free to compensate.

Why do you keep threatening to put a negative review for her cancelling on you, either do it, or don't, but now saying she owes you a discount  :dash:

No one has a right to see an SP, it is their choice who they see, maybe you said something that made her feel uncomfortable, who knows.

Offline Buttons

I’ve messaged her a few of times in recent months to try and arrange a booking. She’s either read the message and not responded or not bothered to read it.

I can’t be bothered with her any longer. Don’t know if she’s busy, or just generally shit at replying. I saw her once, had a good time, but it’s no big shakes if I don’t see her again.

Online Ipunter

I’ve messaged her a few of times in recent months to try and arrange a booking. She’s either read the message and not responded or not bothered to read it.

I can’t be bothered with her any longer. Don’t know if she’s busy, or just generally shit at replying. I saw her once, had a good time, but it’s no big shakes if I don’t see her again.

Same, even when I text her she is always fully booked.  She wanted me to commit to a booking 3 weeks in the future...

Offline Pussylicker82

Hats off to the girl for being booked up then. Personally think this is getting out of hand now. She doesn’t have to see everyone, as every SP doesn’t. She doesn’t have to give out freebies, no SP does. I wouldn’t admit too seeing her and then nothing again from her, tad embarrassing! Everyone who has seen her and reviewed her on here have had no issues with her comms. Simples