Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minsk - flights  (Read 903 times)

Offline Brumish

I'm really struggling to get a decent travel time to Minsk, does anyone have any suggestions?
Ideally Birmingham international or Manchester but happy to consider other options.
I've tried working out to Warsaw and then an hour's flight to Minsk. The trouble is the connecting flights don't sync without significant transit lag.
Any info would be much appreciated :hi:

Offline markmamailrk20

Hey unlikely given the current political situation there but, and you probably have tried this already - have a play with sky scanner. Worst comes to worst maybe book a day rest in poland - long flight connections are knackering if its more than a couple of hours I try and make it at least a day that we i can get some rest and arrive refreshed.

Offline Brumish

Yeah the flights to Poland isn't bad but from what info I have, it's the Minsk flights from there, although an hour, it's the connecting flight either going there or coming back that causes issue of the  extra time in transit

Offline Mazarin

Are you sure that any European carriers are flying to Belarus? I thought that the EU had put a block on that, they have certainly banned Belarus national airline Belavia from using European airspace.

Offline Brumish

Oh...I'm sure I saw LOT doing the flights for the dates I had in mind. Failing all that, I'll have to take the train from Warsaw for the 4 hour journey.

Offline Marcus0101

Might be worth having a look at flying into Vilnius and either train/bus from Vilnius to Minsk.

You might even get a decent deal with a taxi as it's 2.5 hours drive.

Online Colston36

Good luck with that! I had to bribe $100 at the frontier just to get into the damn country.

Offline RMwonderer

Curious question and please forgive me if I'm being intrusive or asking it the wrong way. Why Minsk? Is it good for punting?

Offline mradventures

i remmbered rometorio.com and damn, i think its actually improved.
that gave me a bunch of options for going to minsk

2 years ago when i used it, it often pushed car sharing as an option maybe? but was pulling wrong dates n stuff so you would be waiting weeks for that car  :lol: :angry:

Offline Brumish

Might be worth having a look at flying into Vilnius and either train/bus from Vilnius to Minsk.

You might even get a decent deal with a taxi as it's 2.5 hours drive.

Actually that was the other option which i mistakenly said from Warsaw. So flight into Lithuania and then the 4 hr train. Or the 2.5 hr taxi, although both are viable the land entry is suspended at the moment.

Offline Brumish

i remmbered rometorio.com and damn, i think its actually improved.
that gave me a bunch of options for going to minsk

2 years ago when i used it, it often pushed car sharing as an option maybe? but was pulling wrong dates n stuff so you would be waiting weeks for that car  :lol: :angry:

Thanks buddy. That's certainly cutting down the time to just a couple of hours of Transit and a 6 hour flight in total.  :thumbsup: