Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: India - Infinity Manchester  (Read 2972 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

External Link/Members Only

Price £45 for 30 mins

India has a few reviews on here and as far as parlour punts go, this went above and beyond expectations.

Meet took place a few weeks back, India's on my nationality hitlist and while she seemed mixed at best, was definitely not disappointed. India started off by offering mouthwash, which was already a good indication, decent hygiene for one and potentially having DFK on offer and as hoped for, DFK was immediately on offer, India was teasing and enticing as she gave OWO, using her tongue all around to tantalise. I had a hell of a lot of fun with the melons before she hopped on top, leaning over so I could suck on her magnificent tits.

Moved over with her lying on her back as I went in and she wrapped her legs around, this went for a bit until completion with DFK until the end. India sensed I was a little pent up and this is where she truly won points for me, normally with parlour punts, as soon as you cum, they're pretty much out the room, India cleaned up a little and offered a massage which I was more than happy to accept.

India stayed undressed and after a few back strokes would press her whole chest up and down my body which went on for what felt like forever and I definitely didn't want this to end. Light kissing throughout this step and after about 35/40 minutes all told I cleaned up, one last kiss and was out.

India was enticing from the reviews already but for the price and the service provided, India is a must see parlour girl who provides more than any parlour girls I've visited before and seems still enthusiastic and fun in bed. Conversation was fun and flowed naturally, India is probably in her 40s and has a bit of a belly but generally, still quite attractive and the chest is magnificent, definitely enhanced but damn good nonetheless. Will absolutely be visiting her again and highly recommend her to anyone.

Offline SexnLust17

Great review I have been wanting to see India for a long while now bur the Idea of going to Infinity is putting me off the visit due it being close to my work place

Offline FlashDemon17

Great review I have been wanting to see India for a long while now bur the Idea of going to Infinity is putting me off the visit due it being close to my work place

The entrance is relatively discreet if you avoid the main road which is quite easy to do.

Offline suede

I saw  her along time and she nice, but she kept changing  positions  all the time and this has put me off.
Does  she still  do this .Thanks

Offline blueboy85

Didn't she charge you extra for OWO?

Offline FlashDemon17

Didn't she charge you extra for OWO?

Surprisingly no, even DFK being on offer at a parlour was a big surprise.

Online Northerndave666

How close is close? If it's next door it's too close  :D

Offline SexnLust17

Within walking distance fella not next-door if it was next-door id be happy to drop in for a cuppa and cakes lol

Offline aquilla

When I saw her she was a bit over the top with the vocals and the moans and groans.
The only time I've heard "Give me your hot come baby" outside the movies!  :rolleyes:

Offline cmanc

Great review, she has been on my list for quite a while

Online GingerNuts

Great review, she has been on my list for quite a while

Your list of what, girls you'll never meet or girls you'll meet but never review?