Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting Survey ......  (Read 740 times)

Offline adindas

Nicola Sturgeon urged to scrap census asking teenagers about anal sex
External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline adindas

Sorry, I do not have intention to start a political debate. So please do not reply it as it could lead to a political debate ...

Offline mr.bluesky

Nicola Sturgeon urged to scrap census asking teenagers about anal sex
External Link/Members Only

Perhaps she's asking for tips  :unknown:

Offline shed

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps she's asking for tips  :unknown:
Who would be asking for tips?  it wouldn't be a politician would it.   :unknown:

It never ceases to amaze me people posting on political threads when it has been pointed out that it is a political thread.

Offline Murray Mint

Who would be asking for tips?  it wouldn't be a politician would it.   :unknown:

It never ceases to amaze me people posting on political threads when it has been pointed out that it is a political thread.
"Seems a bit political to me?"....    It's merely a post about a sexually orientated question in a census which many deemed to be offensive and as a result the Scottish government was asked to withdraw it.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
"Seems a bit political to me?"....    It's merely a post about a sexually orientated question in a census which many deemed to be offensive and as a result the Scottish government was asked to withdraw it.
And the Scottish government aren't a political body are they.   :unknown:

Edit

Just to clarify they are asking Nicola Sturgeon, a Scottish politician, to make a political decision.  If that is not a political discussion I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:57:28 pm by daviemac »

Offline mr.bluesky

My comment refers to her asking for tips about anal sex. Nothing more than that  :unknown:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:28:22 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Murray Mint

And the Scottish government aren't a political body are they.   :unknown:

Edit

Just to clarify they are asking Nicola Sturgeon, a Scottish politician, to make a political decision.  If that is not a political discussion I don't know what is.
They are asking Nicola Sturgeon, First Minister of Scotland, to rectify an action they deem inappropriate.

But that aside, if your interpretation of what constitutes a political discussion is going to be that broad, then please be consistent. The "A Covid-19 vaccine at last!" post, for example, has been running for over a year and politics pops up in that with alacrity. I've seen no mention of that being criticised.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
They are asking Nicola Sturgeon, First Minister of Scotland, to rectify an action they deem inappropriate.

But that aside, if your interpretation of what constitutes a political discussion is going to be that broad, then please be consistent. The "A Covid-19 vaccine at last!" post, for example, has been running for over a year and politics pops up in that with alacrity. I've seen no mention of that being criticised.
I don't care what is posted on the vaccine thread, this whole thread is political.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:06:42 am by daviemac »

Offline Marmalade

I don't care what is posted on the vaccine thread, this whole thread is political.

There’s a valid controversy over sex education which is not politically charged: it’s just that Sturgey is such a controversial figure it easily gets derailed that way. I’m happy whether you want shut it down or allow discussion of the former.

If the former, I think sex education of 14yr olds could be done without exposing them to questionnaires and census. They need to know about relationships, physiology, male-female differences (for instance, orgasm), pregnancy, contraception, abortion, parenting, legal rights, respect for autonomy, avoiding predators and abusive relationships, and the variety of hetero (penis-vagina) sex such as casual, athletic, nurturing, and only then add fellatio, cunnilingus, anal, and then after that gay sex and trans issues.

They should IMHO be required to read Masters & Johnson (the book, not the tv series) and be given examination questions on it.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
There’s a valid controversy over sex education which is not politically charged: it’s just that Sturgey is such a controversial figure it easily gets derailed that way. I’m happy whether you want shut it down or allow discussion of the former.

If the former, I think sex education of 14yr olds could be done without exposing them to questionnaires and census. They need to know about relationships, physiology, male-female differences (for instance, orgasm), pregnancy, contraception, abortion, parenting, legal rights, respect for autonomy, avoiding predators and abusive relationships, and the variety of hetero (penis-vagina) sex such as casual, athletic, nurturing, and only then add fellatio, cunnilingus, anal, and then after that gay sex and trans issues.

They should IMHO be required to read Masters & Johnson (the book, not the tv series) and be given examination questions on it.

"Nicola Sturgeon urged to scrap census asking teenagers about anal sex"

Is she not a political figure now and is it not a decision the Scottish parliament need to make, or do you just like pushing your luck. Also see reply #5

I've said it many times on here we are supposed to be adults and as such we should be capable of self control and able to refrain from posting outwith the rules, we aren't five year olds who need things locked out of sight.

However if you still want to discuss politics or political issues then that is your free choice. Though it will come with a temporary ban.

Offline Marmalade

Offline DastardlyDick

I don't see the point of asking a bunch of teenagers a question about sex (vaginal or anal) as the male half will probably say they've done it to look "grown up" or "hard" and the female half will lie about not doing it so they're not thought of as "slags"

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I don't see the point of asking a bunch of teenagers a question about sex (vaginal or anal) as the male half will probably say they've done it to look "grown up" or "hard" and the female half will lie about not doing it so they're not thought of as "slags"
I don't see the point of posting on this thread when it has been pointed out, several times, that it is political.