Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetest Thai Cherry - Merryhill, Dudley  (Read 4534 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543080) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bonham

Not much to add to this review has very similar to guymids-72
Did about a 15 minute massage with blowjob returning the favour nothing out of bounds what you do.
Have to say one of the best Ive had at cowgirl went on for ages till she cum so she seid being first customer of the day. She seid shes fucked for the day now .luckily I never usually cum from this position but ran it close. Does plenty of kissing to witch I never try or expect kissing has I think it's very personal to do for a girl.
Did doggy and finish in mish.  For some reason I did keep looking at her to work out if she was TS but everything was all in perfection felt like she'd had a boob job through not over size like so many. Maybe guymids72  would conferm what he thurt on the boobs
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 01:37:37 pm by bonham »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 01:44:08 pm by Goldfinch »

Online guymids-72

@Bonham, yes I thought the boobs were false but probably the best I've seen.
The TS thought did cross my mind but who cares when the service is that good ( to be honest though I think just too feminine to be a TS)

Offline bonham

@Bonham, yes I thought the boobs were false but probably the best I've seen.
The TS thought did cross my mind but who cares when the service is that good ( to be honest though I think just too feminine to be a TS)
Well thanks for the toft guymids-72 made a good day for me  :thumbsup:

Offline Cheltclient

She does look awesome. Hoping I can book her before she moves on (not looking likely tho)

Offline billyjo

Definitely a boob job  you can clearly tell from the second photo in the vivastreet ad.  I honestly thought transexual too when I first saw her profile.

Offline alibirmingham

I messaged her couple days ago and she told me she’s working till Tuesday. And then taking wednesay, Thursday and Friday off and back on Saturday.

I’ll be trying to see her around then but I’m curious what made you gents think she may have been a TS? What is the likely hood she is a post op ts if any?

Personally don’t have nothing against anyone wanting to see a TS etc but it’s just not for me and if she was a post op TS I’d want to avoid her tbh.

Offline Straightsix

I’ll be trying to see her around then but I’m curious what made you gents think she may have been a TS? What is the likely hood she is a post op ts if any?
No hope really is there? 🤭
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonham

I messaged her couple days ago and she told me she’s working till Tuesday. And then taking wednesay, Thursday and Friday off and back on Saturday.

Personally don’t have nothing against anyone wanting to see a TS etc but it’s just not for me and if she was a post op TS I’d want to avoid her tbh.
I'm no expert and wouldn't say she was. For me it was more looking at her face then her body just slightly masculine dont let it put you off.
If I had to put money on it I would go for not a TS. Its because so many are TS it makes you more aware and look for it
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 07:42:08 am by bonham »

Offline alibirmingham

I'm no expert and wouldn't say she was. For me it was more looking at her face then her body just slightly masculine dont let it put you off.
If I had to put money on it I would go for not a TS. Its because so many are TS it makes you more aware and look for it

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll keep that in mind but if I’m honest I think I’ll  e putting it on the back burner.

Online mr.bluesky

Offline Trotter671

Cherry is a fucking darlin' and def all woman - full on GFE :angelgirl: I'll get a review up later this week :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Cherry is a fucking darlin' and def all woman - full on GFE :angelgirl: I'll get a review up later this week :hi:

Look forward to reading the review mate. It may just swing me. As long as she isn’t a TS I’d live to see her. As I said earlier she seems to be the full package for a fs massage etc.

Offline Straightsix

Look forward to reading the review mate. It may just swing me. As long as she isn’t a TS I’d live to see her. As I said earlier she seems to be the full package for a fs massage etc.

Imagine if everybody was actually winding you up.....you open your eyes after a massage with 10½" of unadulterated Far Eastern delight hovering under your nose.🤣
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

Imagine if everybody was actually winding you up.....you open your eyes after a massage with 10½" of unadulterated Far Eastern delight hovering under your nose.🤣

At that point mate in for a penny, in for a pound 😂😂

Besides I have a bag of tricks all of my own 😁